TroyT

Players getting stuck to vehicles

Question

I'm having an issue with players getting "stuck" to a vehicle when they try to get in it.  I've experienced this several times myself.  When you approach the vehicle and attempt to get in, the animation stops and you are unable to move in any way.  The scroll wheel options are available and you can lock/unlock, but that's it.  I've teleported away as admin but am still unable to move.  I can fire my weapon, change optics, zoom, etc, but no movement at all.  So far the only way to get un-stuck is to log.  I think I'm starting to lose players because of this.

The behavior has occurred in purchased, random spawn, spawn zone vehicles, admin spawned, exile vehicles, mod vehicles...

2 answers to this question

This happens when the simulation hasn't enabled on the vehicle. Are you using any fixes relating to simulation? What kind of server are you running? What vehicles does it happen to?

9 hours ago, kuplion said:

Are you using any fixes relating to simulation? 

Not that I'm aware of but I don't know what these would be anyway.

What kind of server are you running?

Shared, hosted by QGS.  Windows OS I think.

What vehicles does it happen to?

The Exile_Car_Volha_White, Exile_Car_Volha_Blue, and Exile_Car_UAZ_Green that spawn at server start will always do it.  If I spawn them in myself they are fine.  There an RHS MRAP that was doing it that I spawned in.

Edited by TroyT
correction

Advertisement