Brozy

How to add Custom Spawn Namalsk

Question

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to add custom spawns zones I have looked up many posts on the forums but none seem to help me because I just don't know how it works.

I am running on Exile Namalsk and people really want custom spawn zones.

Can anyone do a step by step guide?

Do I need to change anything in the server file config?

Brozy

7 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Brozy said:

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to add custom spawns zones I have looked up many posts on the forums but none seem to help me because I just don't know how it works.

I am running on Exile Namalsk and people really want custom spawn zones.

Can anyone do a step by step guide?

Do I need to change anything in the server file config?

Brozy

Load up the mission.sqm from your server into the editor, and copy/paste one of the current spawn zones, move it to where you want it, double click it, and change the name in it. save it, then move it back onto your server. 

Make sure to load up eden exile edition. So u can export the markers in the correct format. When I just saved the mission.sqm and tried it that way. My markers didn't function right.

Advertisement
3 hours ago, StokesMagee said:

Load up the mission.sqm from your server into the editor, and copy/paste one of the current spawn zones, move it to where you want it, double click it, and change the name in it. save it, then move it back onto your server. 

Thanks for the help both of you guys I have the Eden Exile Editor version I know how to save it to markers but StokesMagee can you tell me please which spawn zone is it in the editor? Also I will this make the spawn menu come up automatically? What about the current para spawn I am using how to disable this or is this automatic?

1 hour ago, tinboye said:

Make sure to load up eden exile edition. So u can export the markers in the correct format. When I just saved the mission.sqm and tried it that way. My markers didn't function right.

I do  not have any markers in my mission.sqm for namalsk and no spawn menu comes up on mine. I just parachute in randomly

50 minutes ago, tinboye said:

I do  not have any markers in my mission.sqm for namalsk and no spawn menu comes up on mine. I just parachute in randomly

I want people to be able to pick north south or east spawn and then parachute at that location using a menu I saw it on other servers. 

57 minutes ago, tinboye said:

Something like this

IMG_0787.JPG

no nothing like that, the game loads, if your already halo'd in then you leave off where u were, if new game, you just drop in over the island

Advertisement