Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
*Миша крест*

Trader Base Objectives

Question

how can i delete unusable stuff like Cars, Weapons, and all the other things in trader bases, but not the trader himself?

then i have a fps problem if people go into the trader zone...

wie kann ich die unbrauchbaren schönheits objekte aus denn trader basen löschen ohne die trader selbst zu löschen dh zb fässer unbrauchbare autos usw?

4 answers to this question

13 hours ago, *Миша крест* said:

can you tell me witch file?

InitServer.sqf in your mission pbo, that is all the items in tour trader zones but not the actual traders/men themselves they are in the initPlayerLocal.sqf.

Just noticed you mean whats avtually for sale in the traders, these items will not slow the fps down so I wouldnt bother removing them. But the above file might help you, we had a trader area that was full of extra objects eg tabkes, weapon crates etc all these things made the trader area look amazing but fps took a hit when entering the area.

Edited by Razor77
1 person likes this

If you're talking about removing custom buildings then you either are calling them in initServer or in a pbo in your ExileServer addons. It's your server so you should know. If you are removing shop items then that is in your mission config, unless you have them being called from another folder. Which again, it's your server, you should know.

Advertisement

Go in your files and delete them one at a time if you don't have the raw data to go into eden and remove them.

15 hours ago, Beowulfv said:

Go in your files and delete them one at a time if you don't have the raw data to go into eden and remove them.

can you tell me witch file?

Advertisement