Succesuf

Exile chernarus pbo,mission,vendors, spawn locations

11 posts in this topic

ok so i get the concept of everything in my title, the thing i am asking is, someone willing to make me or have a premade recent and uptodate of all of these files so all i have to do is move it to my server and run with it and from there i can add to it later, i am trying to set up all the new stuff for the latest and most recent update.  spawns up north not all south, safe zones, vendors, ATMS, if anyone can help with these files id greatly appreciate it.

thanks for reading

7 minutes ago, Succesuf said:

ok so i get the concept of everything in my title, the thing i am asking is, someone willing to make me or have a premade recent and uptodate of all of these files so all i have to do is move it to my server and run with it and from there i can add to it later, i am trying to set up all the new stuff for the latest and most recent update.  spawns up north not all south, safe zones, vendors, ATMS, if anyone can help with these files id greatly appreciate it.

thanks for reading

Can't say I haven't asked someone to do this before only because it's so time consuming. Where do you want your traders?

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

Can't say I haven't asked someone to do this before only because it's so time consuming. Where do you want your traders?

A perfect example of what I am looking for in a set up is the png server, but typically stary is one and the others I can get for you.

2 minutes ago, Succesuf said:

A perfect example of what I am looking for in a set up is the png server, but typically stary is one and the others I can get for you.

Lets assume I don't play on PNG or any other servers. Can you give me names of locations?

3 minutes ago, Succesuf said:

I am willing to pay someone for the set up like png, 

Well best of luck to you then.

10 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

Lets assume I don't play on PNG or any other servers. Can you give me names of locations?

Stary, berizino, vybor, electro

10 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

Well best of luck to you then.

Oh I was not saying that's the only option lol, just offering that too, I will work on it myself just trying to get it going faster is all. 

2 hours ago, Succesuf said:

thanks for reading

Right here in this forum..

8 hours ago, kuplion said:

Right here in this forum..

hey kup, thanks for the response, i have a question my files for my server are all cup, and the base map is chernarus.  those files you have on there is that latest set ups for now? and are they set up for everything as in mission files, vendors, safe zones, atms, and spawn locations, because i noticed some of the chernarus ones say desert and winter? are those specific maps or no?  also some other files below are chernarus but what exactly are they for?

thanks for your help btw i appreciate it.

Advertisement