Arcarsenal

Wondering about donations

10 posts in this topic

Just wondering, does the donation amount role over and fill the next months target?

I was holding off on donating to help meet next months target, but if it rolls over, I might as well just donate. (Well, on pay day!)

51 minutes ago, Arcarsenal said:

Just wondering, does the donation amount role over and fill the next months target?

I was holding off on donating to help meet next months target, but if it rolls over, I might as well just donate. (Well, on pay day!)

What do you mean? The 'Goal' is the same every month, once the month has ended the donations will be reset back to zero.. If that's what you're asking?

1 person likes this

Advertisement
21 minutes ago, Tobias Solem said:

Everything that goes over the monthly = pizza rolls for Eichis kid!

More like corn waffles and cucumbers :D No seriously, we keep the money in the PayPal account to cover outtakes, like the December month. This month is just astonishing. I do not know what caused the current donation train. It started before the announcement.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Eichi said:

More like corn waffles and cucumbers :D No seriously, we keep the money in the PayPal account to cover outtakes, like the December month. This month is just astonishing. I do not know what caused the current donation train. It started before the announcement.

Because we are wanting you to know that we still love you <3

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Eichi said:

Everyone is super stoked that you guys are back in business, it's big news!!

Exile will live on for a long time I think. It's filled a gap in the survival market that is accessible and offers serious longevity of play. I've never been so emotionally invested in a game. Whatever server you play on, just having the ability to own a little piece of it, and build your own little empire in a multiplayer environment is just the best!! Its super immersive, and gives servers their own kind of culture, depending on behaviour of big groups. It's an awesome environment to play in, and you've nailed it.  And now you've incorporated Edict , you're catering to the hardcore market as well!

So yea... I think people are pretty happy! I'll be donating as soon as I get some dollars 

Edited by Arcarsenal

Read a forum the other day saying that an upcoming mod was gonna take over, and push exile into the ground. I was not pleased when i read that. I have mad respect for all that you guys do for the community. I cannot wait to see what you guys bring to the table. Keep up the great work.

16 minutes ago, tinboye said:

Read a forum the other day saying that an upcoming mod was gonna take over, and push exile into the ground. I was not pleased when i read that. I have mad respect for all that you guys do for the community. I cannot wait to see what you guys bring to the table. Keep up the great work.

"upcoming mod" ?!

yes, im not going to say what it is on here. I never really paid attention to the date either of the post, just kinda read it and laughed and carried on. PM and I can tell you.

That sounds interesting. Good to see some people still have the nerves to mod Arma. Been watching all big players moving over to Unreal Engine.

2 people like this

Advertisement