Rogue_Wolf96

Need assistance setting up server.

5 posts in this topic

Hello Exilemods,

I am currently trying to set up a server on Host Havoc. I have the basics but anytime I try to add things, like the trader information, anyone trying to log in gets stuck on the loading screen. My current command line is

-ip=167.114.117.37 -port=2302 -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" -ranking="" -par="" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile;@a3_dms;" "-mod=@Exile;@RHSUSAF;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@Extended_Base_Mod;@Arma_Enhanced_Movement;@Advanced_Rappelling;@Advanced_Sling_Loading;@Advanced_Towing;@Advanced_Urban_Rappelling;@Zombies_Demons;@Jetpack;" -malloc=system -enableHT -world=empty -autoinit -maxMem=6144   

I am trying to get Easy Trader set up to populate my traders with the RHS files, add in CUP vehicles and weapon files and the Extended base mod files, get zombies to spawn, add in roaming AI's and add in Virtual Garage and a status bar. I have limited experience in doing these things, yes Ive read the threads on these various thing and Ive tried with no luck, so Im looking for someone that would like to take the reigns on helping set these things up. 

Hi,

i can help u with that if its not going to take too much time :) 

Edited by Hakimos

Advertisement

Thank you Hakimos for all your help. Not sure how to close this out but thank you to all the replies I got.

Advertisement