Hakimos

Good Manners Exile Community

4 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone
Good manners are ageless, timeless, classless and priceless.  They are about treating people and ourselves with respect, putting them at ease, and respecting the views of others.  So long as humans walk this planet, we will all need to use good manners. 
So if someone helps you or gives you advice even if it was not really helpful to you so thank him does not get you hurt
U dont want to say thank you just hit like button its not going to kill you
Black Sheep's:
I stopped exile for a year because of the arma 3 bugs because I was sick of trying to fix their bugs at each of their update it became stressful  especially when u run a server. 
One month ago I came back and I saw that the exile team decided to stop exile development "fortunately they decided to come back best MOD EVER: D" and I saw  all scripters too  stopped updating their scripts because of arma 3 and a big part of them also because of those black sheep’s those who are never happy they never thanks you and not even recognizing for the  effort that u done without asked for anything and i was really sad :( and It has happened to me several times since my return
As I said f...... black sheep’s
I will not be long :) community of exile or video games in general good manners please its not going to kill anyone and thats whats keep a community alive :D
Sorry if it was boring I'm not a lesson giver but sometimes when it's too much it's too much! :talktohand:
It was my point of view if you like it will please me if you do not care its you losers :)
Sorry for my English & THANK YOU :D
Keep up Exile Team :victory:
Edited by Hakimos
1 person likes this

Advertisement
On 20 February 2017 at 1:37 AM, Hakimos said:
Hi Everyone
Good manners are ageless, timeless, classless and priceless.  They are about treating people and ourselves with respect, putting them at ease, and respecting the views of others.  So long as humans walk this planet, we will all need to use good manners. 
So if someone helps you or gives you advice even if it was not really helpful to you so thank him does not get you hurt
U dont want to say thank you just hit like button its not going to kill you
Black Sheep's:
I stopped exile for a year because of the arma 3 bugs because I was sick of trying to fix their bugs at each of their update it became stressful  especially when u run a server. 
One month ago I came back and I saw that the exile team decided to stop exile development "fortunately they decided to come back best MOD EVER: D" and I saw  all scripters too  stopped updating their scripts because of arma 3 and a big part of them also because of those black sheep’s those who are never happy they never thanks you and not even recognizing for the  effort that u done without asked for anything and i was really sad :( and It has happened to me several times since my return
As I said f...... black sheep’s
I will not be long :) community of exile or video games in general good manners please its not going to kill anyone and thats whats keep a community alive :D
Sorry if it was boring I'm not a lesson giver but sometimes when it's too much it's too much! :talktohand:
It was my point of view if you like it will please me if you do not care its you losers :)
Sorry for my English & THANK YOU :D
Keep up Exile Team :victory:

Aww, no love man!! 

I didn't quite fully understand what you were on about, but here, and some love man 

1 person likes this

Good manners :)

its about: Thank people when they help you

2 people like this

Advertisement