Lenzh | 11thAMB

How do i fix this Poptab thing

Question

20 answers to this question

According to that screenshot, you have 999999 pop tabs in your inventory and the object you are looking at the inventory of has 999999 out of a possible 999999. Now, if that's not the case, you modified some code, or added a script that affected that. No one can really tell you how to fix that because we don't know what you did to cause it.

Advertisement
53 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

According to that screenshot, you have 999999 pop tabs in your inventory and the object you are looking at the inventory of has 999999 out of a possible 999999. Now, if that's not the case, you modified some code, or added a script that affected that. No one can really tell you how to fix that because we don't know what you did to cause it.

when i made my server i had it like that but when i go to a locker i dont have that amount, is there a way to reset it?

12 minutes ago, Lenzh | 11thAMB said:

when i made my server i had it like that but when i go to a locker i dont have that amount, is there a way to reset it?

Start over, check your rpt logs, check your database logs. Other than that, it's really hard to say what is causing it unless someone goes through your files.

3 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

Start over, check your rpt logs, check your database logs. Other than that, it's really hard to say what is causing it unless someone goes through your files.

i can give you my files if you want cuz i really dont wanna start over

4 minutes ago, Lenzh | 11thAMB said:

i can give you my files if you want cuz i really dont wanna start over

I'll look at your RPT log, but I'm not gonna dig through your files. Use http://pastebin.com/ to share your RPT and post a link here.

The only thing I see is

Error in expression <0.99) then {
_vehikl setDamage (_vehikl damage - ns_blow_vehicle_damageamount);
>
  Error position: <damage - ns_blow_vehicle_damageamount);
>
  Error Missing )
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Namalsk\addons\blowout\module\blowout_server.sqf, line 80
>
>
  Error Missing )
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Namalsk\addons\blowout\module\blowout_server.sqf, line 80

but that wouldn't be enough to cause your pop tabs to produce 999999, or at least I wouldn't think.

21 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

The only thing I see is

>
>
  Error Missing )
>
>
  Error Missing )

but that wouldn't be enough to cause your pop tabs to produce 999999, or at least I wouldn't think.

that is a other error i fixed already nothing to do with the poptabs

I see this as a problem:

Mission Exile.Namalsk: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

You either don't have description.ext or something's wrong with it. Depending on what is wrong, it's possible that could be the problem right there. The best thing to do is to start with fresh files, then put in one modification at a time, testing each update. We've all been through problems like this and most of the time it's faster to start from scratch than is it to track down the problem.

Advertisement