luca2849

Poptabs Not Updating

Question

Hi guys,

Whenever I used a vehicle trader (Boat, Air and Land), pop tabs in my StatusBar or trader menus themselves don't update unless you buy something from another working trader such as an armorer. I'm using the Easy Trader file structure : 

If anyone has any ideas or wants any information about my files and configs please ask.

Thanks in advance

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, luca2849 said:

I'm using two changes, one is a preset of prices and items available which I've linked in my OP. The second is something that adds custom spawns and I believe it modifies traders I'll link it here: 

https://github.com/d4n1ch/acd_SZ

The version of Exile that addon is based on is a very old Exile version. i would recommend not using that addon. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, luca2849 said:

Hi guys,

Whenever I used a vehicle trader (Boat, Air and Land), pop tabs in my StatusBar or trader menus themselves don't update unless you buy something from another working trader such as an armorer. I'm using the Easy Trader file structure : 

If anyone has any ideas or wants any information about my files and configs please ask.

Thanks in advance

If your poptabs update in the XM8 / or your inventory, then there is a problem with the status bar.

check to make sure that it updates in the XM8 / or your inventory.

Advertisement
3 hours ago, StokesMagee said:

If your poptabs update in the XM8 / or your inventory, then there is a problem with the status bar.

check to make sure that it updates in the XM8 / or your inventory.

Poptabs in the XM8 only show whats in the bank and when I go to put poptabs in the bank I have to guess how much I have so it updates how much I really have

44 minutes ago, luca2849 said:

Poptabs in the XM8 only show whats in the bank and when I go to put poptabs in the bank I have to guess how much I have so it updates how much I really have

The question still is, are you talking about a status bar, or can is your inventory not updating also?

7 hours ago, luca2849 said:

You completely ignored the second part of my answer. Do they update in your inventory?

6 hours ago, StokesMagee said:

You completely ignored the second part of my answer. Do they update in your inventory?

Ah sorry, no it doesn't update in my inventory until I buy something else from elsewhere

7 hours ago, luca2849 said:

Ah sorry, no it doesn't update in my inventory until I buy something else from elsewhere

Ok, do you have any overrides that are modifying anything to do with traders? 

5 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

Ok, do you have any overrides that are modifying anything to do with traders? 

I'm using two changes, one is a preset of prices and items available which I've linked in my OP. The second is something that adds custom spawns and I believe it modifies traders I'll link it here: 

https://github.com/d4n1ch/acd_SZ

3 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

The version of Exile that addon is based on is a very old Exile version. i would recommend not using that addon. 

Ah okay i'll look into getting rid of it thanks :D 

Advertisement