Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krt3k

[SOLVED] Infistar 0.73 towing/slinging problem

4 posts in this topic

Hi again.

Yesterday I uploaded Infistar to version 0.73 and  today my players start reporting troubles with towing and slinging, it is completely broken now. :(

Me as an administrator have not this information and problems, so I suspect the problem on the side of players rights and antihack setting of Infistar.

Information is flashing even if players do not towing/slinging anything, if they try to doing one of it, information start flashing again and connection between vehicles (or heli and crate/vehicle) is break immediately.

I'm using Advanced Towing, Advanced Rappelling and Advanced Urban Rappeling, but for slinging by helicopters just standard ArmA 3 (EXILE) settings...

With version 0.71 of Infistar everything working well...

Any advice where to find the problem and how to fix it? I'll be grateful for the help.

unknown.png

Edited by krt3k

attach_to_check = "false";                /* logs and detaches attached vehicles that are close.. basically completely disallow attaching of vehicles! */
slingload_check = "false";                /* forbid sling loading / rope attaching a vehicle with a crew */

These are settings you must adjust in the config.

Advertisement

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement