bulldawgs303

Esseker setup on gtx server

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I've made the mistake of renting a server through gtx gaming and I'm trying to run my server on the Esseker map. I have both AiA and Esseker downloaded and the keys for them on the server. I have the pbo in the mpmissions folder and have edited all my files to accept the Esseker map, including the launch parameters. But my server refuses to even start. I have no idea what is happening and the support staff are no help. Does anyone have a suggestion? 

This is the last log file I have when I started the server.

=====================================================================
== C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidH2\14532\arma3server.exe
== C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidH2\14532\arma3server.exe  -server -ip=216.245.223.165 -port=2302 -profiles=Arma3Config -name=Arma3Config -config=Arma3Config\config.cfg -cfg=Arma3Config\basic.cfg -mod=@Exile;@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_servermod;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@Esseker; -servermod=@infiSTAR_servermod -autoInit -loadMissionToMemory -enableHT -malloc=tbbmalloc

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
Exe timestamp: 2015/08/25 16:06:38
Current time:  2015/09/26 16:02:15

Type: Public
Branch: Stable
Version: 1.50.131969

Allocator: C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidH2\14532\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

16:02:15 Error when creating WIC imaging factory:
    Error: 0x80040154
16:02:15 Splash window: Empty image - unable to draw the splash window

Where did you get the Exile.Esseker.pbo mission file?
Did you upload the @Esseker folder and @AiA folder to your GTX server?
And did you open your server config and change the missions cycle from Exile.Altis to Exile.Esseker?

Advertisement

From the exile forums, yes both are uploaded, and yes the server should readd the Esseker pbo. It all works fine on my test server on my computer.

Why GTX are no help? I am with GTx and had similar problem, but no errors in rpt, thats why the couldnt help. Just create it again, if it works on test it will work on live server. Make sure you Rcon password is correct(i use 2 different ones) In Antihack and in config

Everything is fine. i have double and triple checked everything. i even reset the server, tested on altis (worked fine) upload files from my test server, change launch parameters and change config file to read Exile.Esseker and the server doesn't start.

Do you need to copy the whole AiA to your server for this map to work? I have heard conflicting reports. I want to set this up on my GTX server as well but I don't think there is enough room for a 1.9GB map pack.

@mjolnir i got both RHS addons, MAS vehicles/weapons and ryanzombies on my GTX so theres atleast room for 7gig :)

@bulldawgs i dont know if thats the problem but you are loading @infiSTAR_servermod; twice once in your -mod and GTX automaticly loads it in -servermod get rid of the @infiSTAR_servermod; in -mod and put the ; away from the end of the line behind your last addon @Esseker;

I got them both copied over. Edited the startup via the configuration link but it did not work. Does one of you know in the file view where the Startup bat is located so I can try manual editing of the actual file?

I would ask there but I cant get to their forums.

Edited by Mjolnir

you cant access the file itself only the one in config page... whats your line? post it here also maybe your RPT log especialy the part where it lists installed addons and their folders

Advertisement