[ANEX] Ep1kill3r

create server building money donations Looking to HIRE someone to build a server

5 posts in this topic

I have a completed server which needs to be reconfigured. All server scripting and modding is complete. I'm willing to pay $50 USD to anyone capable of doing the following:

- Change map
- Ensure loot spawn is functioning
- Migrate traders

The map in question appears to have standard Arma 3 type buildings, which leads us to believe that loot spawns should be working correctly right off the bat. We have two large traders built which we would like to have migrated over to this new map, and then re-positioned appropriately.

Edited by [ANEX] Ep1kill3r

There are many resources here including: Map files, trader mods, and loot spawns for maps like Chernarus Altis and Tanoa

Advertisement

I'm willing to do it for free, Been devving servers for arma 3 + 2 for around 2-3 years now, pretty much just do it for fun and to practice with coding

Edited by DGTrooper

7 minutes ago, DGTrooper said:

I have a completed server which needs to be reconfigured. All server scripting and modding is complete. I'm willing to pay $50 USD to anyone capable of doing the following:

- Change map
- Ensure loot spawn is functioning
- Migrate traders

The map in question appears to have standard Arma 3 type buildings, which leads us to believe that loot spawns should be working correctly right off the bat. We have two large traders built which we would like to have migrated over to this new map, and then re-positioned appropriately.

If the trader compounds were custom made for 1 map, to simply migrate them over to another map is not as easy as it sounds, unless the traders are part of the mission.sqm file, otherwise only the objects can be imported as simple objects, then edited to fit where needed on the server. adjusting elevation, rotation etc. Adding the loot positions is not hard to do. Would also need the markers created on the new map for the various things.

Advertisement