Jakderieper

suddenly cant play Exile

Question

Hey Guys,

after i played with my friend on an Exile server we logged out because of a restart ive got the Massage "you have been banned from the server" (i did nothing illigal like hacking), after that we went to the server admins because it would be a ban for no reason. The Admins told us i wasnt banned in the system so i tried another server and now is my main problem, I CANT JOIN ANY EXILE SERVER it always shows up the message "you have been kicked off the Server". I already tried a full reinstallation of arma and Mods even a full PC reset but its still the same, the weird thing is i can still play King of the Hill or Battle-Royal so i have no Battleeye ban or something. Would be nice if someone got a way i can fix this sh**

best regards

Michael

9 answers to this question

Have you tried a vanilla exile server? Without mods. If not. Disable all mods except exile. Then try to join a vanilla server.  you can also hit windows key r and type %appdata% and look in there for arma 3 folder. It will have your log files. These can indicate why u were kicked

1 person likes this

ok i tried to join a server and i got the same message again but this time after i closed it i got a screen where i got told GLOBAL BANN by infistar.de. i think there is the problem, i gonna cantact them bacause i did nothing wrong.

still thanks for your help

Advertisement

something in the infistar is when you get banned on one server for cheating in it you will be put into a list and be banned from other servers that have it 

im more than likely wrong but i saw something along the lines of that 

infistar stores a ban.txt file in the root of every server that uses infistar. but i have not heard of an infistar global ban list. If every server you join is saying infistar has banned you, then you have something loaded with your arma3.exe or a mod you have loaded along with arma3 that is altering something, causing infistar to detect and ban you. every server you join and that bans you, would have to go into their server folder, edit bans.txt and remove you.

I would reverify your arma3 game files in steam. delete your @exile folder and redownload exilemod from this website.

Edited by tinboye

good catch, totally forgot about that. would be nice if infistar provided a list check for that. you would be best to contact infistar about the ban, find out what happened.

7 minutes ago, tinboye said:

good catch, totally forgot about that. would be nice if infistar provided a list check for that. you would be best to contact infistar about the ban, find out what happened.

ye i know should be an online list or something to check would be usefull

Advertisement