Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Timmmey

GER/EN - Multi Gaming Community

3 posts in this topic

HI All,

I would like to quickly introduce our multigaming community called "SSMG" or "Schattenstreiter".

Since we are now also playing Arma 3 and we are currently Setting up our own ExileMod Server I thought it might be a good idea to reach out to all of you guys also playing it :) ... Regardless of your skills or your origin we simply want to Play and have fun together.

So if you want to leave your own footprint by helping us to create a nice Arma Server, dont hesitate to get in contact with us.

Basically we Play all Kind of different Multi Player games but having a Special Focus now also on Arma 3 / ExileMod.
We have our own Teamspeak Server and a couple of more Servers for other games such as CS:GO / L4D2 / ... and many more.

However, in case you guys are interested you may want to check our HP -> www.schattenstreiter.de <-
Feel free to join our Teamspeak to either just Play with others or become part of our community.

Looking forward to see you there!

Cheers,

Tim

Edited by Timmmey

Hey I can help with your server ive worked on a  few exile servers before and also worked on teamspeak and websites so we can talk if you need any help lemme know

As already stated in one of the other forum topics ... I really appreciate your help, thanks a lot!

Advertisement