doc0955

Players spawning in the ground, briefly

Question

Hi,

On my rented server, players (not respawns, these work fine) logging in are spawning in the ground somewhere (map, chat etc don't work), but then after a minute or so they appear where they logged out and all is fine. Very annoying having to wait for the space-time continuum to catch up, so I was wondering if there is something I can fix?

3 answers to this question

I have found that always happens when first logging onto server. There is a specific coordinate that all player first enter the map. On Epoch it was that spawn room. When I have tools on and see all players on the map, while someone is in lobby just logging in their character is at that point and in the ground. The problem is when you cannot spawn in and are "stuck" there and can only look around. I haven't known any other way to fix that other than deleting the players profile.

Thanks for the replies.

I found that it was happening when I had previously been booted by BattlEye for script/setvariable/createvehicle etc restrictions, which happens a lot when setting up a server. I would also get stuck logging back in if I timed out in the ground or if I got tired of waiting and alt-f4'ed my way out. I could fix it by logging into another Exile.Altis server, then exiting normally.

BigDad It might be worth getting your players to try the above fix rather deleting their profile.

Edited by doc0955

Advertisement