sanyesz5

Doors not open

Question

Hi!

Since yesterday's update, do not open the doors of the traders.
The map Altis, can you help me?

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

I am not sure he is referring to that same issue, i have that fix on my server, however the doors at the traders do not open. that are not database objects, they are a part of the map. not found a fix for it yet

Advertisement

I can confirm this on Exile Altis. the fix given does not address the trader issues, main trader IS accessible apart from the odd external building, north east and west trader is not accessible, buildings on rest of map work fine just not at those traders. I tried adding for example "Land_i_Shed_Ind_F" (the large white industrial building containing all traders for the west trader) to the fix in ExileServer_object_construction_database_load but this does not work, the building is still not accessible

I also have this problem on altis at the same traders. I cannot use the fix posted above as my classnames are not there for those buildings and also don't have "false, true", I only have "false" OR "true" at the end of each line in my initServer.sqf

Does anyone have a fix for this?

10 hours ago, Johnny82 said:

I also have this problem on altis at the same traders. I cannot use the fix posted above as my classnames are not there for those buildings and also don't have "false, true", I only have "false" OR "true" at the end of each line in my initServer.sqf

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Make sure you're looking in the initServer.sqf that's inside the root of Exile.Altis.pbo ... EG:- Exile.Altis\initServer.sqf

For reference, I'm including in the spoiler below, the lines that I edited on my server to make it work, along with the line numbers according to notepad++. As you can see, the class names are right at the start of each line.

Spoiler

Exile.Altis/initServer.sqf

line 220
["Land_i_Shed_Ind_F", [2987.11,18179.7,1.23635], [[-0.999968,-0.00794115,0],[0,0,1]], [true, false]],    // Changed from [false, false] to [true, false]

line 255
["Land_i_Shop_01_V1_F", [23377.8,24167.7,3.79129], [[0.885175,-0.465259,0],[0,0,1]], [true, false]],    // Changed from [false, false] to [true, false]

line 260
["Land_Kiosk_redburger_F", [23353.2,24168.5,4.4989], [[0.666767,0.745267,0],[0,0,1]], [true, false]],    // Changed from [false, false] to [true, false]

line 280
["Land_CarService_F", [23376.2,24188.7,4.36585], [[-0.165822,-0.986156,0],[0,0,1]], [true, false]],    // Changed from [false, false] to [true, false]

line 346
["Land_GH_House_2_F", [23333.5,24196.3,3.91706], [[0.998867,-0.0475825,0],[0,0,1]], [true, false]],    // Changed from [false, false] to [true, false]

1 person likes this

Thank you DOC, I do not currently own infinistar(yet) and, this post just saved me at least a few hours of searching for the exact spawn locations in eden to correlate to the buildings. Cheers.

Advertisement