TheDoctor63

Since When ExileAdstractAction?

Question

I am kind of wondering, as this just popped up for me in the last few hours, since when is this the case "Undefined base class 'ExileAbstractAction' " ?   I mean it's a pretty standard part of the config.cpp of every exile server.  I assume that there is something "OTHER" than this causing the issue, be it too much going on now with added overwrites from the ARMA update, or Stack error, or too much jelly on my peanut butter. However, none of my reports say anything more than this because that's a show stopper, so none of them pass that point, and this is right as it is about to actually start loading things up. Everything prior to this is the same ole same errors that we've all been getting for months now.  I'm sure I will work it out but if anyone happens on this and has any thoughts that might help out; feel free.  I will settle for a good joke if all else fails. Lemme tell ya about the 23rd time I saw the Loch Ness Monster.  Those are always winning jokes IMHO..  On a serious note since most people are kinda high strung about topic and not wasting time on stupid questions and whatnot.. I have tried everything I have thought of up to this point. lol DUH.. (thank you captain OBVIOUS) so def open to ideas. Good, Bad, or Fugly it all works for me.  I have one last idea to try, well 2 ideas I just thought of another one while typing that, lol, if either work for me I will return and try to find this damn post and let people know. 

So far no one has actually ever responded to one of my posts like this one, so I have high hopes for a full page of at the least  "Dammit Loch Ness Monster, you ain't gettin my tree-fity" jokes.. at the most someone knows exactly the issue and has their magic wand in hand to make life right again..

Thanks Peeps..

TheDoctor

6 answers to this question

I got it working, it was a combination of too much going on in the config.cpp, and my trying to add my fix for the update to 1.68 and the doors issue directly into the AbstractActions, since the long and short of it is that half of my fix is in giving all construction recipe type things with doors those actions. No, No, I had to pull it out and #include it. lol Stupid game making me sing for my supper.

Thanks for the links dunno what they are but I'm not scared to go look lol

Advertisement

for 1.68 update on your server all u need to do is go to your control panel and select steam update

that should update mods (in this case Exile) to their newest version

then u can say goodbye to 1.66 and no players and hello to 1.68 and any player that wants to join :)

Pretty sure that it was the update that started me down this rocky path... and my server is void of people lol.. there were a few playing there for a month or so, and I get the occasional tagalong join in, but at least half of the people disconnect in the join. Reports never says any reason, I keep meaning to try it out myself. Procrastination being the key to success.... I shall keep that on the "need to do" list.    I am still dicking with getting all doors working. I had everything in my base working, and popped over to the trader to check.. LOL NOT a single stick of furniture or props spawned other than the car and building.  OOOPS. so I fixed that.,...popped back to my base and all of my fortress walls, and such are gone.. just the heli's that used to be on landing pads 50 ft up.. I watched those falls and explode on my viper and 69 Camaro.. The hellcat blew up my Cuda and General Lee.  hmmmmmmm now did the traders REALLY need their damn props that bad ?

Advertisement