Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kingslayer.1S1K

NoxiousA3 - Modded Exile Recruitment

4 posts in this topic

AvjKieI.png

Hello ExileMod Users,

I'm in search of people to fill staff positions, some that have specific roles, and others who do general staffing.

The main position i'm looking for right now is someone to cover advertising the server, getting it listed and maintaining the listings. Others would be:

• Someone who has an understanding of how to set up Discord servers, make a lot of channels, set up ranks, etc.
  • Someone who can assist with website related operations
  • Someone who can assist with server-side operations, setting up traders, and general EXILE mods.

My server runs Infistar, the supposed BEST administration tool for Arma 3 that is out right now. I mean business for this server, and i want it to succeed. I'm looking for people willing to dedicate time to the server. Ranks will be probably given depending on skillset, and some will get Executive positions. Executive positions will be explained in detail at a later date.

You can drop your skype or PM it to me, and i will make an effort to contact you as soon as possible if you're interested. You can also join the discord @ https://discord.gg/PmAKYXt

I look forward to finding people who really are interested in working on this project, and building a community as a team.

Thanks,

Kingslayer

NOTE: Not looking for any hosting! Only looking for staff. 

Edited by Kingslayer.1S1K

Advertisement

I like your logo and site design thats the first big step I think to building a community is ease of access to your community. Good luck sir :P

14 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

I like your logo and site design thats the first big step I think to building a community is ease of access to your community. Good luck sir :P

Thanks for the words of encouragement, my friend. I have years of Website Dev/Design and Graphics Design under my belt, so i enjoy working on that part. Exile is a new frontier, so i'm still in the process of learning it all. Glad someone else liked my designs.

- Kingslayer

Advertisement