Sebas

Crash Server

Question

Hello everyone. I have a server crash problem. It happens when a player dies on a mission, between them or when he is committing suicide. Its not always happens. Can someone help me please?

13 answers to this question

Advertisement

well first off, please use pastebin.com for logs, or click the eyeball icon and then the <> icon and paste your logs, so we are not scrolling for 5 minutes.

1 thing i noticed is in your logs it  is calling for ryanzombies.

yet i do not see this in the commandline

do you have something in your mission.sqm file that is calling for those models?

also

Sound: Error: File: exile_psycho_uaz\sounds\ext-uaz-getout not found !!!

make sure your @exile is up to date, reupload it maybe.

with infistar settings, make sure slingand towing is set to false.

Hi, no I have not ryanzombie in my mission.sqm. It's my friend who gave me his server file. I resettle exile. This is to see for error UAZ. How do I fix the ryan error? thank you in advance

i really suggest you build exile freshly as vanilla and then go to figure out what your friend has done to customize it instead of the other way around.

I try to make traders, but I can not. They do not appear on my server. thx my friend

27 minutes ago, Sebas said:

I try to make traders, but I can not. They do not appear on my server. thx my friend

setup server with vanilla exile first, then try adding your custom traders. not on top of something you have no idea what was done to it.

don't trust anyone elses server files as it'll come back and bite you if you dont fully understand under the hood. rather use as reference to just look at and if you understand code bits, then implement bits by bits 

"-servermod=@ExileServer;a3_infiSTAR_Exile;SA_AdvancedTowing" "-mod=@Exile;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@CUP Terrains - Core"

spaces in folder names can be an issue plus mod folders should start with @ so a3_infiSTAR_Exile;SA_AdvancedTowing looks odd

do you need CBA_A3 for those CUP mods too?

Advertisement