Karma_Energy

Admins build outside territory

7 posts in this topic

Is there a setting that can be changed to allow admins to build outside of a territory? 

I.e. Put a temp wall up during admin mission. 

(side note...currently running infistar)

If you need to protect yourself you could spawn in Billboards from Infistar. Would that help? 

Advertisement

Thank you for the reply @Freestyler. The Problem with billboards is you can't sink them and placement isn't exact like when you're putting a wall down.

I've talked to other admins that say they aren't restricted to building in territories but don't maintain the coding of the server....so they don't know how it's done. :(

Edited by Karma_Energy

I don't have infistar but the "admin toolkit" on this forum is what I use and that has the ability to spawn in temporary buildings and that sort of thing.... perfect for placing a military cargo tower or something for admin events.

Would placing a whole building like a guardhouse suffice? Maybe Infistar has that sort of functionality....  Might even be able to spawn in h-barriers instead of a concrete wall?

Guess it depends on what you're trying to do....

if it helps, you can trigger sqf scripts through console to spawn pre made buildings etc

1 person likes this

@Karma_Energy You could always enable zeus for your admins and then you would be able to place whatever you want.

Edited by Brett Nordin

If you're using infiSTAR, you can just spawn a tank and use that for cover. Don't get in it though, you'll get rocketed.

Also if you have the mod/script that allows you to pick up crates and stuff, you can pick up objects and just teleport with them, then put 'em down again. I use a 5x H barrier from Terminal.

Advertisement