ChimmyChanga

[SOLVED] Infistar is awesome

6 posts in this topic

Ok so this starting happening recently after I updated my infistar to newest version. 

<infiSTAR.de>HACKLOG| sarto(76561198257441065) | Repair Hack! rhsgref_mi24g_CAS got repaired to 0.278577 damage but should be 0.298577! | 1h 20min 7s

This happens in any vehicle, with any player, it gives that error. If you try to repair again it BLOWS YOU UP: 

cNbnomi.jpg[

I am running No repair mods, just RHS, CUP, ExAd.. pretty standard stuff.. 

Infistar also has been kicking people since the update including me the admin.. 

Does this happen if you disable infistar? if it does maybe look at this

kind of explains a similar thing.

Advertisement

What version of @infiSTAR are you running? The latest 2 versions removed that "Repair Hack" issue. To my knowledge, if you're running v0075a or v0075b, you shouldn't be having that repair hack/blow up issue. It went away for me after updating to v0075a. I'm sure Chris can correct me if I'm wrong.

1 person likes this

Oh damn I just updated to 74 the other day, I didnt know there was a new version again already.. Updating to 75b now, will post if it resolves issue.

Seems to be fixed when I updated to 75b. Silly me. Should have looked for another update but I didnt think they were so frequent. 

Thanks guys

1 person likes this

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

1 person likes this

Advertisement