The Trump

Looking to extend our family.

19 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Active Military here (Canadian) Looking for a group of people to play with. 

I've been playing arma for some time. What server/servers do you guys usually play on? I've been playing a lot of EUTW recently, but Exilemod is by far my favourite to play on but its no fun without a decent group and a good server.

6 hours ago, Cerv said:

I've been playing arma for some time. What server/servers do you guys usually play on? I've been playing a lot of EUTW recently, but Exilemod is by far my favourite to play on but its no fun without a decent group and a good server.

Add me on steam Same name and we can talk

6 hours ago, Cerv said:

Add me on steam Same name and we can talk

I am interested in joining your family as I would like to get back into group play rather than solo play. I have been playing exile on a server for quite a while now and have previously ran a family of 8 people. I really enjoyed group play but unfortunately people started to disband due to their personal lives. I'm 19 years old and living in the UK, currently at university. I only speak English and a little french, but hopefully that wont be an issue. I have had a lot of experience in solo and group play, and am mainly good playing with a sniper or as a driver/pilot. Had a lot of experience with AI missions, but not so much with any servers with the zombie mods. My steam ID is JamesRainey if you have any more questions or are interested in taking me on. Look forward from hearing from you!

Advertisement