Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
༅★Pierre★༅

[Solved] RemoteExecRestriction #0 kick [Delete vehicle, chopper/plane, object]

2 posts in this topic

Hello Exile community.

I tried to use the delete option from Infistar. But the admins will be kicked after deleting a vehicle with the error:  RemoteExecRestriction #0 kick. Not all vehicles are kicking the admins.

my remoteexec.txt file

//regex
7 "ExileClient_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage"
7 "FN_infiSTAR_C"
7 "" !="exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage.*" !="fnc_adminreq \[.*\]" !="true" !=""

After reading the logs i tried to add:

7   !"bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction" !"bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries" 

at the bottom from the file. But now the server kicks everyone with the reason " RemoteExecRestriction #3 fnc_adminreq kick " when they try to join.

Changing the file to this:

//regex
7 "FN_infiSTAR_C" "bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction" "bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries"
7 "" !="exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage.*" !="fnc_adminreq \[.*\]" !="true" !=""

leads me to no kicks on server join and no kicks on deleting an object or vehicle.

But the problem is still that crashing a plane or destroying a vehicle gets to the same error msg: RemoteExecRestriction #2 kick

Error: #2 "bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries [61156b00# 1816411: hatchback_01_f.p3d REMOTE]"

anyone got an idea how to fix that ?

Regards Pierre

Edited by ༅★Pierre★༅

Solved it by adding "bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction" "bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries" to another position:

//regex
7 "FN_infiSTAR_C" 
7 "" !="exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage.*" !="fnc_adminreq \[.*\]" !="true" !="" "bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction" "bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries"
1 person likes this

Advertisement