darkdaz-arma 3 server configurin

error 20 reading exile_server_config.pbo

11 posts in this topic

ok all i have been searching and reading everywere via google, and theres not enough results. 

now my friend is running a arma 3 server exile, we added various in correctly and there ok, but now since i added the like cup data in the config.cpp. and repack it..

i get thiserror

Error 20 reading file (Folder Paths Removed for Security)@exileserver\addons\exile_server_config.pbo'

here is a complete log file content with like ip and a few folder names removed for security

also current mods installed are CUP: Weapons, Units, and Vehicles, with there ACE3Caddons, 

ACE

and also CBA_A3

can anyone help. 

thanks

kind regards

darkdaz

Edited by darkdaz-arma 3 server configurin

19 minutes ago, darkdaz-arma 3 server configurin said:

config.php.

i hope you mean config.cpp?^_^

19 minutes ago, darkdaz-arma 3 server configurin said:

here is a complete log file content with like ip and a few folder names removed for security

where? xD

Edited by [HG]RaVeN103

Advertisement

this sounds like your host is deleting files on you, there is no way for the exile server to delete files on you, nor have i seen any kind of error like that before.  what log file is showing you this error? Windows or Linux?

its the host side windows based, and the file name is called arma3server_2017-04-09_11-43-30.rpt ok the date and time changes on each server restart.

and the game hosting provider is fragnet

i made back ups of the original files before i edited anything

i was half a sleep when read this lol

you put " Folder Paths Removed for Security " not that it deleted that, Understand now the cup data you added, where did you add this? under CfgLootTables

?

checking but also bare in mind i added the cup stuff to the default config.cpp so it was refreshed but checking

has the cup data got to go directly under the cfg loottables as a next catalogue from that one

?

if your adding cup loot to your tables you need to use the loot compiler to compile the data. the compiler is found under www.exilemod.com/downloads

OK another question do u have like a forum  or topic to tell me how to use the loot table program?

edited: Ignore find the info page after i posted the above question

Update: i restored the default files to try something, its still giving me the same error 20 reading file. so i my friend has contacted his game hosting provider

c47efac26c.png

What an interesting choice of forums to post this topic.

2 people like this

Advertisement