Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noahhh

You were kicked off the server

4 posts in this topic

I recently got back into Arma 3 and have been playing fine the past 2 days, but today I tried to join and I instantly get kicked on join.  I have attatched a video of what this error looks like. When I last logged off I was not in the middle of the woods I was in a city. I reinstalled Arma 3/all mods problem still persists, but I was able to join exile servers again on a friends steam, but now when he tries to play he gets the same problem as do I. I bought a new copy of Arma 3 and I was able to play, but when I relogged ~30 mins in on a reboot it put me at the exact location again and kicks me on join. It will not let me join any exile servers now.

EDIT:  I Just looked through Infistar's global ban list and me and my friend/alt account were added. 76561198191011209, 76561198167042473, 76561198144620207 @infiSTAR

Edited by Noahhh

this is why you are on it:

inGameUISetEventHandler ["PrevAction","hint ""WORKING""; execVM ""mattugay.sqf"";"];

1 person likes this

Advertisement
30 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

this is why you are on it:

inGameUISetEventHandler ["PrevAction","hint ""WORKING""; execVM ""mattugay.sqf"";"];

Is there a date on this, b/c I haven't cheated on Arma 3 or DayZ. @infiSTAR

EDIT: I'd like to add why would I hack on these accounts why not make a brand new account? Why would I risk www.steamcommunity.com/id/noah or my friend: http://csgobackpack.net/?nick=-matty a $5,000 CS:GO inventory or my alt $250 CS:GO inventory. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167042473/inventory/ It just wouldn't even make logical sense to hack on one of these accounts....

Edited by Noahhh

I've removed the bans for now; be careful with what you run on multiplayer servers :)

Advertisement