Mando12

Weird thing?

Question

I don't know what I did, But here is a new bug I don't know where to fix. After a server restart, Vehicles, either someone's purchased persistent vehicle, or a random... Will spawn on top of storage items such as a wood crate, tent or a safekit and can happen anywhere on the server. Doesn't matter who owns the vehicle or the safekit, inside a base or not. Just happens.  I have no idea where to look?

10 answers to this question

can you both post what server side mods, client side scripts you run on your servers, if any overrides as well.

then we can compare the 2 and see what scripts you both have that are similar.

Advertisement

My server is pretty plain, Tonoa/CUP with dms missions. Nothing fancy. Infistar up to date, with 1.68 Arma, and 1.9 CUP.

DMS, Infistar, Anti-theft trader, enigma, exad core-view distance-grinding-hacking-virtual garage, Advance towing and vector

chernarus, exile, cup map and core

Are you all hosting with someone. Or dedicated boxes. 32 bit or 64. Rpt logs posted in pastebin

Dedicated x64 1.68, logs uploaded to https://ufile.io/yogw4
I am aware of fixes in the 1.68 megabug thread but not sure which one i need and a bit afraid to blindly apply them all.
Basically vehicles spawned or maybe withdrawn from virtual garage as well just appear on crates/safes in random bases. In last 24 hours it was at least a black golf and armed SUV.
p.s. seems like many times withdrawing vehicle from VG spawns it somewhere very random. But not all the times.

Edited by dima054

I'm hosting with fragnet. No VG on my server (yet, waiting on a fix) but still see the exploding vehicles, vehicles spawned in on crates/safes. Ive looked at my logs but don't see anything. Ill post them when I get home.

I understood that there is a fix posted in 1.68 bugs megathread. But its too much fixes there and i'm waiting for somebody to point me to the one. Here is my thread:

Advertisement