TroyT

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Vehicles gone missing.

Question

Does anyone know what happened to the NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Vehicles mod? It was pulled off of Steam yesterday. I had a bunch of players having connection issues before I found that players that subscribe via Steam couldn't load it. 

5 answers to this question

ya not sure why, but massi pulled it from his workshop. may have to use armaholic or a3L

11 hours ago, tinboye said:

ya not sure why, but massi pulled it from his workshop. may have to use armaholic or a3L

It doesn't work from either options.

I downloaded everything from A3L And when I try to join a server it downloads the missions
and then says "It cannot find the Path to the NATO Rus Vehicle mod, Make sure you are subscribed to it on steam"

I downloaded it from Armaholic and all the files from there is already installed in the mod folder.
Still says the same message.

Is there something special I have to do with the folder I downloaded from Armaholic?

Edited by Chronic_Zeptic

Advertisement

Assuming that you're wanting to install the mod as a player and not on the server itself, you need to have the uncompressed mod in a folder that Arma "watches" for added content.  If you don't have one set up already, you can add one from an option at the top of the Arma launcher's mod page. Click on "-More", then"Add Watched Folder..." Make sure that the mod folder you place there is the one with the @ symbol in front. 

You could actually have all of your mods set up like that and not subscribe to any of them on Steam. You would just have to manually update them. 

If that's the case then. A3L must link to workshop items. And have its own built in steamcmd workshop item downloader.

Advertisement