kuplion

[RELEASE] ExileZ Mod by [FPS]kuplion - Based on ExileZ 2.0 by Patrix87

74 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, kuplion said:

Can you share your server RPT to Pastebin and post it here?

I am kinda new to all this, so i am not sure where the server RPT is located.

Update: After a few changes in my mission.sqm I got it to work. all good : D

Update: If anyone could tell me what and where server RPT is it would probably help me alot when i add more mods.

Update: I found my server RPT, sorry for the spam. Would be amazing if someone could help me with my errors : D

Edited by Meliodas34
Update: i got it to work.

1 hour ago, Meliodas34 said:

I am kinda new to all this, so i am not sure where the server RPT is located.

Update: After a few changes in my mission.sqm I got it to work. all good : D

Update: If anyone could tell me what and where server RPT is it would probably help me alot when i add more mods.

Update: I found my server RPT, sorry for the spam. Would be amazing if someone could help me with my errors : D

I'm glad you didn't sit on your ass and kept trying to find the RPT file.

that is your source of information of how healthy your server is. if you can read English, you should at least be able to narrow down where your problems are happening most of the time. (and some other times, the logs makes no sense, so when modifying your server content, always increment your customization and keep a backup of previous version.)

Advertisement
4 minutes ago, yukihito23 said:

I'm glad you didn't sit on your ass and kept trying to find the RPT file.

that is your source of information of how healthy your server is. if you can read English, you should at least be able to narrow down where your problems are happening most of the time. (and some other times, the logs makes no sense, so when modifying your server content, always increment your customization and keep a backup of previous version.)

hehe, I am not one of those people that is just sitting waiting for help. and i found my next problem to by reading the logs, my server provider somehow dident upload the full CUP weapons file, some of the files are missing thats why my server wont start.

4 minutes ago, Meliodas34 said:

hehe, I am not one of those people that is just sitting waiting for help. and i found my next problem to by reading the logs, my server provider somehow dident upload the full CUP weapons file, some of the files are missing thats why my server wont start.

good that you are making progress.

btw, this thread is for ExilZ addon related stuff so if you are seeking for help in general or not sure what is triggering your problem, go over to server problems thread (if in case you isolated the problem to a specific addon/script/mod but don't how how to fix it, go to their related threads), and always post your full RPT (use pastebin) where you encounter your problem or noone can help.

1 person likes this

Advertisement