Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaRa_IT

please help me

Question

ciao exilemod staff, il mio nome è christian, vorrei sapere se si può risolvere il mio problema, non riesco ad entrare in molti server, server dove non sono mai entrato, in passato ho fatto la supidaggine di approfittare di un bug abuse... va bene essere bannato da un server ma non da tutti, chiedo cortesemente se mi potete aiutare. ho speso 70€ per arma3 dlc ecc.

grazie cordiali saluti

christian________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi exilemod staff, my name is christian, i would like to know if i can solve my problem, i can not enter many servers, servers where i never came in, in the past i did the stupidity to take advantage of a bug abuse ... It's okay to be banned from a server but not everyone, please kindly ask me if you can help me. I spent 70 € for arma3 and  dlc 

thank you

Christian

Edited by PaRa_IT

8 answers to this question

Advertisement

So I haven't slept yet. I read this all wrong. Thought you were getting kicked from your own server.

34 minutes ago, PaRa_IT said:

non è mio il server, non ci sono mai entrato. mi caccia

If u get BE ban the only way to get out of is create another steam acc and buy arma 3 again.

The only thing that u do? You deserve it bro.

1 person likes this

You're globally blacklisted on infiSTAR for duping, you will need to contact their team via contact form or Discord

Advertisement