7 posts in this topic

How to increase the maximum amount of money in a bank and safe deposit box

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello KKH,

Bank = Edit the player's  account in the DB

Locker = Config,CPP in the mission folder

class CfgLocker
{
    numbersOnly = "0123456789";
    
    maxDeposit = 999999;

 

:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
11 hours ago, KKH said:

How to increase the maximum amount of money in a bank and safe deposit box

You've posted this in the 'Movement' forum, please pay more attention in future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Z80CPU said:

Hello KKH,

Bank = Edit the player's  account in the DB

Locker = Config,CPP in the mission folder

class CfgLocker
{
    numbersOnly = "0123456789";
    
    maxDeposit = 999999;

 

:)

 

 
Thank you very much, but you do not know how to change the maximum amount of money in a safe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kuplion said:

You've posted this in the 'Movement' forum, please pay more attention in future.

 
Sorry, I did not long ago on this forum)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't find the original thread anywhere. It's been awhile since it was posted, but this is basically how you would go about changing the safe pop tab capacity.

Edit  two files. One being client side, and the other being Server side. 
 

class CfgExileCustomCode 
{
    //Mo-Money
    ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest = "overwrites\ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest.sqf";
    ExileClient_gui_inventory_updatePopTabControls = "overwrites\ExileClient_gui_inventory_updatePopTabControls.sqf";
};

The edited files can be found here.
https://github.com/Beowulfv/Safe_Money_Cap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2017 at 1:18 PM, Beowulfv said:

I can't find the original thread anywhere. It's been awhile since it was posted, but this is basically how you would go about changing the safe pop tab capacity.

Edit  two files. One being client side, and the other being Server side. 
 


class CfgExileCustomCode 
{
    //Mo-Money
    ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest = "overwrites\ExileServer_system_money_network_putMoneyRequest.sqf";
    ExileClient_gui_inventory_updatePopTabControls = "overwrites\ExileClient_gui_inventory_updatePopTabControls.sqf";
};

The edited files can be found here.
https://github.com/Beowulfv/Safe_Money_Cap

Github link is not working, dont' see it on your repositories either. Any chance you can repost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.