Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chainsaw Squirrel

Advanced towing BE kicks FIX with infistar

1 post in this topic

OK I'm going to tell how I fixed Advanced towing .. go no help what so ever from the community directly .. I did find a couple of obscure posts on advanced repelling that fixed part of it ... and help from a couple friends that are sever owners.. Chris aka ghost  from DBD Clan .. and Hammer from Hammertime .. but was in  response to my emails to them . 
They gave me a couple pieces that did end the end lead me to resolve part of it .. 

Infistar  commanding menus turn off  ..in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp just search for commanding change any that are "true" to "false"  

Ok . the Value Restriction #0 "sa_tow_ropes" that drove me to the brink of insanity ..  this is using infistars current BE Filters setVariable.txt 

//regex
1 "" !="exilexm8isonline" !="bis_fnc_selectrespawntemplate_respawned" !="ExileCameraInUse" !="isrunning" !="bis_fnc_setunitinsignia_class" !="bis_accesscounter" !="sa_tow_ropes" !="sa_towing_vehicle" !="sa_tow_ropes_vehicle" !="SA_TOWING_CARGO" !="SA_Tow_Ropes" !="SA_Tow_Ropes_Vehicle" !="SA_Tow_Ropes_Pick_Up_Helper" !="SA_Tow_Actions_Loaded" !="SA_Nearby_Tow_Vehicles" !="sa_cargo"
7 "ExileBank"
7 "ExileMoney"
7 "ExileScore"
7 "ExilePurse"

I also had some other kicks once this was straight -   createVehicle.txt  
Add at the end of line 2    !"Land_Can_V2_F"
and add this 1 "Land_Can_V2_F" to the list below that such as this yours will vary depending on how many items you added previously 

//regex
7 "" !="Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer" !="Steerable_Parachute_F" !="Exile_Ammo_Swing" !="I_IRStrobe" !="O_IRStrobe" !="NVG_TargetG" !="O_HMG_01_weapon_F" !="O_HMG_01_F" !="O_HMG_01_support_F" !="GrenadeHand" !="mini_Grenade" !="SmokeLauncherAmmo" !="Sign_Arrow_F" !="R_PG32V_F" !="Logic" !="Exile_Ammo_Swoosh" !="Exile_Ammo_Boing" !="#smokesource" !"WeaponHolder" !"CMflare" !"I_UAV" !"LaserTarget" !"SLAM" !"SatchelCharge_Remote_Ammo" !"DemoCharge" !"ClaymoreDirectionalMine" !"IEDUrban" !"G_40mm_" !"F_40mm_" !"Supply" !"B_" !"SmokeShell" !"IEDLand" !"APERS" !"F_Signal" !"Chemlight" !"M_Scalpel_AT" !"R_TBG32V_F" !"M_NLAW_AT_F" !"M_Titan_AT" !"R_PG7_F" !"O_HMG_01_support_high_F" !"B_FieldPack_cbr" !"B_Carryall_mcamo" !"Land_Can_V2_F"
1="Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer"
1="Steerable_Parachute_F" !="Steerable_Parachute_F"
1="Exile_Ammo_Swing"
1="I_IRStrobe"
1="O_IRStrobe"
1="NVG_TargetG"
1="O_HMG_01_weapon_F"
1="O_HMG_01_F"
1="O_HMG_01_support_F"
1="GrenadeHand"
1="mini_Grenade"
1="SmokeLauncherAmmo"
1="Sign_Arrow_F"
1="R_PG32V_F"
1="Logic"
1="Exile_Ammo_Swoosh"
1="Exile_Ammo_Boing"
1="#smokesource"
1 "WeaponHolder" !="WeaponHolderSimulated"
1 "CMflare"
1 "I_UAV"
1 "LaserTarget"
1 "SLAM"
1 "SatchelCharge_Remote_Ammo"
1 "DemoCharge"
1 "ClaymoreDirectionalMine"
1 "IEDUrban"
1 "G_40mm_"
1 "F_40mm_"
1 "Supply"
1 "B_" !="B_Parachute"
1 "SmokeShell"
1 "IEDLand"
1 "APERS"
1 "F_Signal"
1 "Chemlight"
1 "Land_Can_V2_F"

The other file I had to add to was attachTo.txt - see below 

//regex
7 "" !"NVG_TargetG" !"Shot" !"Exile_Unit_Player" !"Logic" !="2:.*" !"Land_Can_V2_F" !="Land_Can_V2_F"
1 "Exile_Unit_Player"

All of this resolved it for me..  No one could give two f#Cks to help me .. but I wont be that way .. I believe in helping a brother out .. there could be further kicks still just add like Ive shown above bases on the kick you get ..and I can only show u what worked for me .. and what I have on my server ... your mileage may vary

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel
2 people like this

Advertisement