Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zentarix

infistar [SOLVED] [SOLVED]InfiSTAR won't load ingame

9 posts in this topic

Hello, as the title suggests I am having trouble starting infiSTAR in the server, I have istalled everything correctly (or atleast I think I did) and when I start up my server and connect, I proceed to login as admin but nothing shows up, everything works except that the infiSTAR menu doesn't show up when i press F1.

if anyone could help me fix this, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Edited by Zentarix

Advertisement
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - TESTING IF serverCommandPassword IS SET PROPERLY"
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword NOT SET!   [ricky*********@hotmail.com - 28-04-2017 00-03-45 - 0076b - Arma 3 Server(RV) - [""Arma 3"",""Arma3"",168,141112,""Stable"",true,""Windows"",""x86""]]"
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp is "
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   is defined in your servers config.cfg"
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   has to be set it in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp where it says serverCommandPassword = ""changeme"";"
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR will NOT START if passwords are not set properly!"

Fix that and It should work as long as you have no other errors 

Edit: Also ... please use spoiler tags when posting rpt files and the like 

Edited by Shix

5 minutes ago, Shix said:

22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - TESTING IF serverCommandPassword IS SET PROPERLY"
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword NOT SET!   [ricky*********@hotmail.com - 28-04-2017 00-03-45 - 0076b - Arma 3 Server(RV) - [""Arma 3"",""Arma3"",168,141112,""Stable"",true,""Windows"",""x86""]]"
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp is "
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   is defined in your servers config.cfg"
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   has to be set it in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp where it says serverCommandPassword = ""changeme"";"
22:37:05 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR will NOT START if passwords are not set properly!"

Fix that and It should work as long as you have no other errors 

Edit: Also ... please use spoiler tags when posting rpt files and the like 

Hi, thanks for the response and sorry i don't know how to use the spoiler tags yet.

I have checked both files and they a correctly set with the proper password and still nothing, i initiate server but when i am in it just won't load up.

have packed the files in the pbo again after you added a password where it instructs

1 hour ago, Razor77 said:

have packed the files in the pbo again after you added a password where it instructs

Ok so i have packed a3_infiSTAR_Exile.pbo again from scratch but its still the same, the Menu won't load once I am ingame :/

Currently in the same situation, thread is marked as solved, care to share what the problem was?

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement