Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MickScandalous

Roaming AI walking through base parts

Question

I am not sure if this is solved or if anyone has ever had this issue. I was going through my inventory in my locked base when an AI soldier walked right through a wall and killed me, I have DMS, ZCP, and Ryan Zombies. I am sure the roaming AI are handled by DMS. Im just not sure where o begin on what allows them to walk through base parts. anyone that can help will be appreciated 

1 answer to this question

Yeah, just like Zed can walk through buildings, AI are pretty persistent and can glitch into buildings with a little persistence.

This is far more common with buildings/constructions that aren't core map components in my experience. If you have built the base, it's spawned in by Exile so seems to be a bit more glitchy with regards to AI walking right through than the map objects which the AI are fully aware of.

Suffice to say, I don't believe there'a a whole heck of a lot you can do about this. It's relatively common in my experience. In any bases I've built on servers where bases are potential targets for AI (base raids etc.) I've built walls around them to try and slow down AI glitching through but it's not guaranteed and still happens.

Advertisement