Ton_41

How to craft weapon to metal

4 posts in this topic

I config in class CfgCraftingRecipes in config.ccp

class CraftJunkMetal3: Exile_AbstractCraftingRecipe
    {
        name = "Craft Junk Metal";
        pictureItem = "Exile_Item_JunkMetal";
        requiredInteractionModelGroup = "WorkBench";
        tools[] =
        {
            "Exile_Item_Hammer",
            "Exile_Item_Handsaw",
            "Exitem_measuringtape"
        };
        returnedItems[] =
        {
            {1, "Exile_Item_JunkMetal"}
        };
        components[] =
        {
            {1, "hgun_ACPC2_F"}
        };
    };

 

but I can craft it. How to craft another weapon to metal?

20170501002155_1.jpg20170501002157_1.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ton_41 said:

I config in class CfgCraftingRecipes in config.ccp

class CraftJunkMetal3: Exile_AbstractCraftingRecipe
    {
        name = "Craft Junk Metal";
        pictureItem = "Exile_Item_JunkMetal";
        requiredInteractionModelGroup = "WorkBench";
        tools[] =
        {
            "Exile_Item_Hammer",
            "Exile_Item_Handsaw",
            "Exitem_measuringtape"
        };
        returnedItems[] =
        {
            {1, "Exile_Item_JunkMetal"}
        };
        components[] =
        {
            {1, "hgun_ACPC2_F"}
        };
    };

 

but I can craft it. How to craft another weapon to metal?

20170501002155_1.jpg20170501002157_1.jpg

 

change "CraftJunkMetal3" to something unique for each listing with different input

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
18 minutes ago, yukihito23 said:

change "CraftJunkMetal3" to something unique for each listing with different input

 

I change name to CraftJunkMetal-CraftJunkMetal100 for more weapon but in craft menu not show weapon for craft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ton_41 said:

I change name to CraftJunkMetal-CraftJunkMetal100 for more weapon but in craft menu not show weapon for craft.

I suppose English is not your first language but I'm having a hard time understanding what you are trying to do, what your problem is, and what you have to try to fix it. and vanilla A3 items somehow sometimes don't work correctly with recipe's from my past experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.