[B.O.B]Guru21

can't progress beyond loading screen

Question

Hi,

Can anyone help i cant proceed beyond the loading screen. all mods appear to be up to date in A3Launcher.

any help would be appreciated

I have a RPT file for anyone would like to look at it, but how do i attach?

Thanks

Mark

3 answers to this question

Can you provide some more information - are you a server admin trying to repair a server that's broken? are you trying to join someone else's server? Is there anyone else on that server other than an admin? Has the server recently undergone changes?

For me, the most common reasons why I can't connect to a server and it's just sitting at the loading screen is that I have a mod out of date or that the server has a problem in the config and isn't letting anyone on. The other things I've seen are local firewalls causing problem and local antivirus software causing issues. Lastly, if it's a BRAND NEW server that's being setup then SQL issues are a common problem.

I'm afraid that without more information I don't think anyone could help your situation......

HI RIKER,

I'm trying to join another server, a server in the past i have connected to. I have friends  and i can see other users connected to that server whilst I'm attempting to join.

I have only recently downloaded the mods from a3launcher, i can verify a few but how might i know if i have the most up to date version of the mod?

I have disabled firewalls and anti virus and it still doesn't allow me to connect.

I hope thats a bit more info for you, let me know if i you need any other info.

Thanks for replying.

I would suggest - 1st verify your Arma 3 installation on steam .. if all good there- contact the server owner ..  if you can join any but that one .. contact them .. if you are using launcher u will always have the most updated version of mods etc .  Exile is still version 1.02 .. If a mod gets updated.. and the server is still on the last version .. has not updated.. or they are using arma 1.66 ..not 1.68 .. u cant join that server .. cause u have a newer version than the server
if you can join other servers.. its an issue you will have to take up with them

Advertisement