Iwo

Stuck at loading screen

Question

Hi guys I have not been playing Exile for very long time and I wanted to have a game I used the A3 launcher to download the mods that are required for servers and I manually installed Exile and placed it in Arma 3 directory and added it as a local mod but each time I try to join a server I am stuck at the loading screen and when I press escape I get this error      "exile_client\trashBin\fn_admin.sqf not found"     I don't know what this error means and how to fix it I need help : /

https://pastebin.com/DDY599nw     <RPT

Edited by Iwo

7 answers to this question

does anybody even reply on this website or is the game so fakn bugged and the mod itself that nobody even bothers helping people by now..

12 hours ago, Iwo said:

does anybody even reply on this website or is the game so fakn bugged and the mod itself that nobody even bothers helping people by now..

client rpt or it didn't happen...i think is the majority of peoples answer to your question.

2 people like this

Advertisement

https://pastebin.com/DDY599nw    this is my rpt file, from what I understand from the error I lack a certain file which is the admin_sqf and I searched around in the trash bin and I do not have this file but each time I download Exile there is no file like admin_sqf in the trash bin I am confused don't know how to fix it help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

to me it looks like something else loaded is calling for a non existing admin file within exile client so exile client may not be the root problem but i've not had this problem personally so thats as far as i get.

maybe try connecting to a server which only wants exile, as a test or take off some dlc from load and try and see if some dls isn't right. rechecking local arma3 files from steam would be something to do which woudln't hurt either.

Fixed it, It turned out that I forgot that I ran the 64 bit version and majority of the servers still run on 32, sorry for the trouble but at least its fixed, cheers!

On 10 May 2017 at 8:53 AM, Iwo said:

Just so you know, people are more inclined to help those who try to help themselves..

Or in your case, people who demonstrate a shitty attitude like yours don't get much help. We're not here to drop everything and run to help you with every little issue you have.

And for what it's worth, 64bit works just fine for the clients, and you can connect to 64bit or 32bit servers. If you can't, you have issues elsewhere.

Advertisement