Boonji

help Advanced Towing and Rappelling.

5 posts in this topic

Alright so I installed Advanced Towing and Rappelling and they seem to work just not properly. For advanced towing, I can use it fine (I'm in admin mode) but other players cannot use it. As for advanced rappelling, I can use it again but I only hang there and can't go up or down and my players cannot even see the option. Any ideas?

I believe infistar might be the issue but I don't want to remove it, is there a fix?

Advertisement
14 hours ago, Boonji said:

Any ideas?

my idea is - you install script wrong , or miss some steps . thats all my ideas without RPT and other information from you . 

That's the thing though, the logs show no errors. Recently found out though that rappelling works when come out of admin mode and enter the game as a normal player.

As a word of advice, when posting an issue, always share your RPT (via pastebin) because other people may spot issues you have not.

Additionally, people will be far more willing to help if you give them the ability to troubleshoot correctly, rather than just "This is broken, logs show nothing, how to fix?"..

Advertisement