williamv1999

Advice needed on this Farm Junk Metal direct to vehicle

3 posts in this topic

OK Guys and gals, I have about made myself go nuts, because I cannot write code.. Period, but I attempted to make this work... I took the updated version of chop wood directly to vehicle, and added vehicles to it, and modified it with the fix for farming metal from the storage crates... The fix is not perfect, but it at least allows to get metal from them.. 1 hit, and all the metal it will give you will be there, and it will not produce anymore till restart...Just gonna make prices low to sell the junk metal, high to buy it... anyways, i can get the metal to go directly into the vehicle without issue, but i cant get it to drop on players position once the vehicle is full, or no vehicle is around... I get the toasty message for all of the scenarios, and no error in the rpt finally... I could just really use some pointers to straighten this thing on out... Here is the script... Im doing it as an overwrite: ExileServer_object_shippingContainer_network_smashShippingContainerRequest.sqf

Thanks in advance to anyone that will help me out here..

/**
 * ExileServer_object_shippingContainer_network_smashShippingContainerRequest
 * Exile Mod
 * www.exilemod.com
 * © 2015 Exile Mod Team
 * This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. 
 * To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
 */

private["_sessionId","_parameters","_shippingContainer","_player","_shippingContainerVolume","_damagePerHit","_newDamage","_shippingContainerPosition","_numberOfItems","_weaponHolder","nearestTruckPosition","spawnRadius","weaponHolders","weaponHolderPosition"];
_sessionId = _this select 0;
_parameters = _this select 1;
_shippingContainer = _parameters select 0;

///////////////////////////////////
//////Farm Metal Into Vehicles/////
_metalText = "Junk Metal dropped in your Area!";
_metalVehicleText = "Junk metal was put inside your Vehicle!";
_metalVehicleFullText = "Junk Metal dropped in your Area! Vehicle is Full!";

try 
{
	if (isNull _shippingContainer) then 
	{
		throw format ["Cannot smash unknown shipping container!"];
	};
	if !(alive _shippingContainer) then 
	{
		throw "Cannot smash destroyed shipping container!";
	};
	if !([_shippingContainer, "ShippingContainerSource"] call ExileClient_util_model_isInteraction) then 
	{
		throw "Can only smash shipping containers!";
	};
	_player = _sessionId call ExileServer_system_session_getPlayerObject;
	if (isNull _player) then 
	{
		throw "Unknown players cannot smash shipping containers!";
	};
	if !(alive _player) then 
	{
		throw "The dead cannot smash shipping containers!";
	};
	if ((_player distance _shippingContainer) > 30) then 
	{
		throw "No long distance shipping container smashing! Nope!";
	};
	_shippingContainerVolume = _shippingContainer call ExileClient_util_model_getBoundingBoxVolume;
	if (_shippingContainerVolume < 1) then 
	{
		_shippingContainerVolume = 1;
	};
	//_damagePerHit = (1 / (_shippingContainerVolume * 0.5)) min 0.2; 
	//_newDamage = ((damage _shippingContainer) + _damagePerHit) min 1;

_newDamage = (damage _shippingContainer); //CDAH
	if (_newDamage < 0.85) then  
	{
		_shippingContainer setDamage [((damage _shippingContainer) + 0.1),false];
	};
//////Farm Metal Into Vehicles/////
            _nearestTruck = (getPosATL _shippingContainer) nearEntities[[

"Exile_Car_BRDM2_HQ",

"Exile_Car_BTR40_MG_Green","Exile_Car_BTR40_MG_Camo","Exile_Car_BTR40_Green","Exile_Car_BTR40_Camo",

"Exile_Car_Golf_Red","Exile_Car_Golf_Black",

"Exile_Car_Hatchback_Beige","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Green","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Blue","Exile_Car_Hatchback_BlueCustom",
						"Exile_Car_Hatchback_BeigeCustom","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Yellow","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Grey","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Black",
						"Exile_Car_Hatchback_Dark","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Rusty1","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Rusty2","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Rusty3",

"Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Red","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Blue","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Orange","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_White",
						"Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Beige","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Green","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Admin",

"Exile_Car_HEMMT","HMMWV_M134","Exile_Car_HMMWV_M134_Green","Exile_Car_HMMWV_M134_Desert","HMMWV_M2","Exile_Car_HMMWV_M2_Green",
						"Exile_Car_HMMWV_M2_Desert","HMMWV_MEV","Exile_Car_HMMWV_MEV_Green","Exile_Car_HMMWV_MEV_Desert","HMMWV_UNA",
						"Exile_Car_HMMWV_UNA_Green","Exile_Car_HMMWV_UNA_Desert",

"Exile_Car_Hunter",
						"Exile_Car_Ifrit",

"Exile_Car_Ikarus_Blue","Exile_Car_Ikarus_Red","Exile_Car_Ikarus_Party",

"Exile_Car_Lada_Green","Exile_Car_Lada_Taxi","Exile_Car_Lada_Red","Exile_Car_Lada_White","Exile_Car_Lada_Hipster",

"Exile_Car_LandRover_Red","Exile_Car_LandRover_Urban","Exile_Car_LandRover_Green","Exile_Car_LandRover_Sand","Exile_Car_LandRover_Desert",
						"Exile_Car_LandRover_Ambulance_Green","Exile_Car_LandRover_Ambulance_Desert","Exile_Car_LandRover_Ambulance_Sand",

"Exile_Car_Octavius_White","Exile_Car_Octavius_Black",

"Exile_Car_Offroad_Red","Exile_Car_Offroad_Beige","Exile_Car_Offroad_White","Exile_Car_Offroad_Blue","Exile_Car_Offroad_DarkRed",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_BlueCustom","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla02","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla03",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla04","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla05","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla07",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla08","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla09","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla10","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla11",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla12","Exile_Car_Offroad_Rusty1","Exile_Car_Offroad_Rusty2","Exile_Car_Offroad_Rusty3",

"Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla02","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla03","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla04",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla05","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla07","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla08",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla09","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla10","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla11","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla12",

"Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Civillian","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Red","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Beige","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_White",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Blue","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_DarkRed","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_BlueCustom","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla01",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla02","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla03","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla04","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla05",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla07","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla08","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla09",
						"Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla10","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla11","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla12",

"Exile_Car_OldTractor_Red",
						"Exile_Car_Strider",

"Exile_Car_SUV_Red","Exile_Car_SUV_Black","Exile_Car_SUV_Grey","Exile_Car_SUV_Orange","Exile_Car_SUV_Rusty1","Exile_Car_SUV_Rusty2",
						"Exile_Car_SUV_Rusty3","SUV_Base",

"Exile_Car_SUVXL_Black","Exile_Car_SUV_Armed_Black",

"Exile_Car_Tempest",

"Exile_Car_TowTractor_White",

"Exile_Car_Tractor_Red",
						"Exile_Car_UAZ_Green","Exile_Car_UAZ_Open_Green",

"Exile_Car_Ural_Covered_Blue","Exile_Car_Ural_Covered_Yellow","Exile_Car_Ural_Covered_Worker","Exile_Car_Ural_Covered_Military","Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Blue",
						"Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Yellow","Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Worker","Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Military",

"Exile_Car_V3S_Covered","Exile_Car_V3S_Open",

"Exile_Car_Van_Black","Exile_Car_Van_White","Exile_Car_Van_Red","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla02",
						"Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla03","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla04","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla05","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla07",
						"Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla08",

"Exile_Car_Van_Box_Black","Exile_Car_Van_Box_White","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Red","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla02",
						"Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla03","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla04","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla05","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla07",
						"Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla08",

"Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Black","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_White","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Red","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Guerilla02","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Guerilla03",

"Exile_Car_Volha_Blue","Exile_Car_Volha_White","Exile_Car_Volha_Black",

"Exile_Car_Zamak",

"Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Black","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Blue","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Red","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_White","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Nato","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Csat","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Fia",
						"Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Guerilla01","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Guerilla02",

"Exile_Chopper_Hellcat_Green","Exile_Chopper_Hellcat_FIA",

"Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green","Exile_Chopper_Huey_Desert","Exile_Chopper_Huey_Armed_Green","Exile_Chopper_Huey_Armed_Desert",

"Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Green","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Blue","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Red","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_ION",
						"Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_BlueLine","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Digital","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Elliptical",
						"Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Furious","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_GrayWatcher","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Jeans",
						"Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Light","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Shadow","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Sheriff",
						"Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Speedy","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Sunset","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Vrana",
						"Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Wasp","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Wave",

"Exile_Chopper_Huron_Black","Exile_Chopper_Huron_Green",

"Exile_Chopper_Mohawk_FIA",

"Exile_Chopper_Orca_CSAT","Exile_Chopper_Orca_Black","Exile_Chopper_Orca_BlackCustom",

"Exile_Chopper_Taru_CSAT","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Black","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Covered_CSAT","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Covered_Black","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Transport_CSAT","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Transport_Black",

"Exile_Plane_Ceasar","Exile_Plane_BlackfishInfantry","Exile_Plane_BlackfishVehicle",
						"Exile_Car_ProwlerLight","Exile_Car_ProwlerUnarmed",
						"Exile_Car_QilinUnarmed",
						"Exile_Car_MB4WD",
						"Exile_Car_MB4WDOpen",

"C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F",
						"B_T_LSV_01_armed_F", "B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_F", "O_T_LSV_02_armed_F","O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_F","B_T_UAV_03_F","C_Plane_Civil_01_F","O_T_UAV_04_CAS_F","B_T_VTOL_01_armed_F",
						"B_T_VTOL_01_infantry_F","B_T_VTOL_01_vehicle_F","O_T_VTOL_02_infantry_F","O_T_VTOL_02_vehicle_F","I_C_Boat_Transport_02_F","C_Scoooter_Transport_01_F",

"CUP_C_Datsun","CUP_C_Datsun_4seat","CUP_C_Datsun_Plain","CUP_C_Datsun_Covered","CUP_C_Datsun_Tubeframe",
						"CUP_C_Ural_Civ_01","CUP_C_Ural_Civ_02","CUP_C_Ural_Civ_03","CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_01","CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_02","CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_03","CUP_O_Ural_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_RU","CUP_I_Ural_UN",
						"CUP_B_Ural_CDF","CUP_O_Ural_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_SLA","CUP_O_Ural_Open_TKA","CUP_B_Ural_Open_CDF","CUP_O_Ural_Open_RU","CUP_O_Ural_Open_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Open_SLA","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_SLA",
						"CUP_B_Ural_Empty_CDF","CUP_I_Ural_Empty_UN","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_RU","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_SLA","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_RU",
						"CUP_I_Ural_Repair_UN","CUP_B_Ural_Repair_CDF","CUP_B_Ural_Refuel_CDF","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_RU","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_SLA","CUP_C_LR_Transport_CTK",
						"CUP_O_LR_Transport_TKA","CUP_O_LR_Transport_TKM","CUP_B_LR_Transport_CZ_W","CUP_B_LR_Transport_CZ_D","CUP_B_LR_Transport_GB_W","CUP_B_LR_Transport_GB_D","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_CZ_W",
						"CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_CZ_D","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_GB_W","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_GB_D","CUP_O_LR_Ambulance_TKA","CUP_C_UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV","CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_RU","CUP_I_UAZ_Unarmed_UN","CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_TKA",
						"CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_CHDKZ","CUP_B_UAZ_Unarmed_ACR","CUP_B_UAZ_Unarmed_CDF","CUP_C_UAZ_Open_TK_CIV","CUP_O_UAZ_Open_CHDKZ","CUP_O_UAZ_Open_RU","CUP_O_UAZ_Open_TKA","CUP_I_UAZ_Open_UN","CUP_B_UAZ_Open_ACR",
						"CUP_B_UAZ_Open_CDF","CUP_B_HMMWV_Unarmed_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_Unarmed_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_ACR","CUP_B_HMMWV_Transport_USA","CUP_I_M113_Med_RACS","CUP_I_M113_Med_UN",
						"CUP_O_LR_MG_TKM","CUP_O_LR_MG_TKA","CUP_I_Datsun_PK","CUP_I_Datsun_PK_Random","CUP_I_Datsun_PK_TK","CUP_I_Datsun_PK_TK_Random","CUP_O_Datsun_PK","CUP_O_Datsun_PK_Random","CUP_O_UAZ_MG_CHDKZ",
						"CUP_O_UAZ_MG_RU","CUP_O_UAZ_MG_TKA","CUP_I_UAZ_MG_UN","CUP_B_UAZ_MG_ACR","CUP_B_UAZ_MG_CDF","CUP_B_UAZ_AGS30_CDF","CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_CHDKZ","CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_RU","CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_TKA","CUP_I_UAZ_AGS30_UN",
						"CUP_I_M113_RACS","CUP_I_M113_UN","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_W","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_GMG_D","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_GMG_W","CUP_B_LR_Special_CZ_W","CUP_B_LR_Special_Des_CZ_D","CUP_B_LR_MG_CZ_W",
						"CUP_B_LR_MG_GB_W","CUP_B_HMMWV_M1114_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_M2_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_GPK_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_DSHKM_GPK_ACR","CUP_B_HMMWV_AGS_GPK_ACR",
						"CUP_B_HMMWV_MK19_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_MK19_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_MK19_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_SOV_USA","CUP_B_BRDM2_HQ_CDF","CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_SLA","CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_UN","CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_NAPA","CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_TK_Gue",
						"CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_TKA","CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_CHDKZ","CUP_O_BRDM2_CHDKZ","CUP_O_BRDM2_SLA","CUP_O_BRDM2_TKA","CUP_I_BRDM2_NAPA","CUP_I_BRDM2_TK_Gue","CUP_I_BRDM2_UN","CUP_B_BRDM2_CDF","CUP_B_CH53E_USMC",
						"CUP_B_UH1Y_UNA_F","CUP_B_UH1Y_MEV_F","CUP_C_Mi17_Civilian_RU","CUP_B_Mi17_CDF","CUP_O_Mi17_TK","CUP_B_Mi17_medevac_CDF","CUP_B_Mi171Sh_Unarmed_ACR","CUP_O_Mi8_medevac_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Mi8_medevac_RU",
						"CUP_Merlin_HC3_FFV","CUP_Merlin_HC3","CUP_Merlin_HC3_MED","CUP_B_MH60S_USMC","CUP_B_MH60S_FFV_USMC","CUP_B_AW159_Unarmed_BAF","CUP_B_CH47F_USA","CUP_B_CH47F_GB","CUP_B_UH60M_US","CUP_B_UH60L_US",
						"CUP_B_UH60M_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60L_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_US","CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_US","CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_US","CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_US",
						"CUP_I_UH60L_RACS","CUP_I_UH60L_FFV_RACS","CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_RACS","CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_Racs","CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_Racs",

"I_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_UAZ_Med","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Med","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Unarmed","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Med","B_mas_cars_LR_Unarmed",
						"B_mas_cars_LR_Med","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Med","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA","B_mas_HMMWV_MEV","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA_des","B_mas_HMMWV_MEV_des",
						"I_mas_cars_Ural","I_mas_cars_Ural_open","I_mas_cars_Ural_ammo","I_mas_cars_Ural_repair","I_mas_cars_Ural_fuel","O_mas_cars_Ural","O_mas_cars_Ural_open","O_mas_cars_Ural_ammo",
						"O_mas_cars_Ural_repair","O_mas_cars_Ural_fuel","I_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","I_mas_cars_UAZ_M2","O_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","B_mas_cars_Hilux_MG","B_mas_cars_Hilux_M2","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_M2","B_mas_cars_LR_M2",
						"B_mas_HMMWV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_M2","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_M2_des","B_mas_UH60M_MEV","B_mas_UH1Y_UNA_F","B_mas_UH1Y_MEV_F",

"B_Heli_Transport_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_camo_F","b_heli_transport_03_black_f","b_heli_transport_03_f",

"CUP_O_GAZ_Vodnik_PK_RU", // Vodnik
						"CUP_B_RG31_M2_GC_USMC", // RG31 with periscope camera, check for thermal
						"CUP_B_RG31_M2_USMC", // RG31 sand camo
						"CUP_B_RG31_M2_OD_USMC", // RG31 green camo
						"CUP_B_RG31E_M2_USMC", // RG31 troop transport
						"CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_GPK_USA", // HMMWV, exposed turret with guard
						"CUP_O_BTR90_HQ_RU", // basically a BRDM2 with more wheels
						"CUP_B_M1133_MEV_Desert_Slat", // unarmed APC w/RPG guard
						"CUP_B_M1133_MEV_Woodland_Slat", // unarmed APC w/RPG guard
						"CUP_B_LAV25_HQ_USMC", // LAV w/more wheels
						"CUP_B_RHIB_USMC", // Armed RHIB
						"CUP_B_RHIB_RACS"

], 10];

_weaponHolder = objNull;
            if ((count _nearestTruck > 0)) then
            {
                _truck = _nearestTruck select 0;
                if (_truck canAdd "Exile_Item_JunkMetal") then
                    {
					_shippingContainerPosition = getPosATL _shippingContainer;
					_positionPlr = getPosATL _player;
					_numberOfItems = (ceil (_shippingContainerVolume / 10)) max 1;
					format ["Spawning %1 junk metal at %2", _numberOfItems, _shippingContainerPosition] call ExileServer_util_log;
                    _truck addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Exile_Item_JunkMetal", _numberOfItems];
						[_sessionID, "toastRequest", ["SuccessTitleOnly", [_metalVehicleText]]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
					_shippingContainer setDamage [999,false];	
                    }						

else 
					{
						_shippingContainerPosition = getPosATL _shippingContainer;
						_spawnRadius = 0;
						_weaponHolders = nearestObjects[_positionPlr, ["GroundWeaponHolder"], _spawnRadius];
						_weaponHolder = objNull;
						if (_weaponHolders isEqualTo []) then
						{
							_weaponHolderPosition = [_positionPlr, _spawnRadius] call ExileClient_util_math_getRandomPositionInCircle;
							_weaponHolder = createVehicle ["GroundWeaponHolder", _weaponHolderPosition, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
							_weaponHolder setPosATL _weaponHolderPosition;
						}
						else
						{
							_weaponHolder = _weaponHolders select 0;
						};
						_weaponHolder addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Exile_Item_JunkMetal", _numberOfItems];
						[_sessionID, "toastRequest", ["SuccessTitleOnly", [_metalVehicleFullText]]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
					};
			}
			else
			{	
	_weaponHolders = nearestObjects[_positionPlr, ["GroundWeaponHolder"]];
	_weaponHolder = objNull;
	if (_weaponHolders isEqualTo []) then
	{
		_weaponHolderPosition = getPosATL _player;
		_weaponHolder = createVehicle ["GroundWeaponHolder", _weaponHolderPosition, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
		_weaponHolder setPosATL _weaponHolderPosition;
	}
	else 
	{
		_weaponHolder = _weaponHolders select 0;
	};
	_weaponHolder addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Exile_Item_JunkMetal", _numberOfItems];

[_sessionID, "toastRequest", ["SuccessTitleOnly", [_metalText]]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
			};	

}
catch 
{
	_exception call ExileServer_util_log;
};
true

You also didn't read the rules..

General Discussion is not for support. If you have an issue with a script, post in the thread the script was released in and people might actually see it and help. 9_9

Advertisement