williamv1999

Farm metal directly to vehicles with Toast notifications

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This was done by using the chop wood directly to vehicles as a base, and merging with ExileServer_object_shippingContainer_network_smashShippingContainerRequest.sqf. The fixes for the metal containers not breaking down is already applied to this overwrite as a TEMP fix untill Arma brings it back... This temp fix basically allows junk metal to be farmed with 1 hit on a container, but it will only do it once per restart per container. The container will not destroy itself after the hit and metal is removed. Be sure to adjust the sell price of junk metal in your traders accordingly if you use this.

Chop wood can be found here http://www.exilemod.com/topic/7511-chop-wood-script-directly-in-vehicle/ , be sure to go to end of post to see most recent version of the overwrite.

INSTALLATION:

This will be an overwrite done in you mission file (mpmissions\Exile.MAPNAME.pbo), un-pbo the file.

find your config.cpp and open it, locate class CfgExileCustomCode and add this line:

ExileServer_object_shippingContainer_network_smashShippingContainerRequest = "Custom\ExileServer_object_shippingContainer_network_smashShippingContainerRequest.sqf";

if you do not have a custom folder inside you mpmission file, make one, or change the file name above to whatever directory you choose.

copy and paste the following code into notepad ++: Pastebin udated 5-13-2017

save it as ExileServer_object_shippingContainer_network_smashShippingContainerRequest.sqf, and put the file into your Custom folder.

This code is surely not 100% correct, and I may have done things that no one else would have, I am not a coder, and I will take constructive criticism to learn to do better at this. It is 100% working on the dedicated windows server, with no error's reported in the RPT. This should have taken a real coder 20 minutes to do, it took my like 6 hours.

Edit:

5-13-2017...Modified the overwrite to use random number generation for the number of junk metal given per container. the current calculation is done by :

_numberOfItems = (ceil (_shippingContainerVolume / random [15,25,30])) max 1;

Container volume is based on bounding box size of container so it varies.. ceil gives a whole number response to the equation of (_shippingContainerVolume / random [15,25,30])) and max 1 basically chooses the highest of too numbers... A max B would choose the highest number of either.. example 4 max 5 would choose 5.. its just there to stop a negative or 0 because its Arma..

Added RPT reporting to all 3 scenarios of dropped junk metal that will report how many, and location, whether its player name, or truck type if going into vehicle. This can help duping if you think someone is duping junk metal ,or actually farming it..

Edited by williamv1999
updated the script

Advertisement

nice Idea , but he putt all (7 Items) Junk Metal whit the first Hit in the car , 

Quick, 

thats what it says it will do up in the instructions. The temporary fix for Arma update that broke containers breaking down causes this. If you want to lower the number of scrap you get from a container you can modify it in the script. Lower the price of junk metal in the trader is another work around. 

Updated the pastebin link to new version, added RPT reporting of dropped metal, randomized the amount of junk metal given.

Wanted to paste the code here as well, do to pastebin acting up on me..

1. /**
  2.  * ExileServer_object_shippingContainer_network_smashShippingContainerRequest
  3.  *
  4.  * Exile Mod
  5.  * www.exilemod.com
  6.  * © 2015 Exile Mod Team
  7.  *
  8.  * This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
  9.  * To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
  10.  * Edited by: williamv1999
  11.  */
  13. private["_sessionId","_parameters","_shippingContainer","_player","_shippingContainerVolume","_damagePerHit","_newDamage","_shippingContainerPosition","_numberOfItems","_weaponHolder"];
  14. _sessionId = _this select 0;
  15. _parameters = _this select 1;
  16. _shippingContainer = _parameters select 0;
  18. ///////////////////////////////////
  19. //////Farm Metal Into Vehicles/////
  20. ///////////////////////////////////
  21. _metalText = "Junk Metal dropped in your Area,No Vehicle found in 15 meters!";
  22. _metalVehicleFullText = "Junk Metal dropped in your Area! Vehicle is Full!";
  23. ///////////////////////////////////
  25. try
  26. {
  27.     if (isNull _shippingContainer) then
  28.     {
  29.         throw format ["Cannot smash unknown shipping container!"];
  30.     };
  31.     if !(alive _shippingContainer) then
  32.     {
  33.         throw "Cannot smash destroyed shipping container!";
  34.     };
  35.     if !([_shippingContainer, "ShippingContainerSource"] call ExileClient_util_model_isInteraction) then
  36.     {
  37.         throw "Can only smash shipping containers!";
  38.     };
  39.     _player = _sessionId call ExileServer_system_session_getPlayerObject;
  40.     if (isNull _player) then
  41.     {
  42.         throw "Unknown players cannot smash shipping containers!";
  43.     };
  44.     if !(alive _player) then
  45.     {
  46.         throw "The dead cannot smash shipping containers!";
  47.     };
  48.     if ((_player distance _shippingContainer) > 30) then
  49.     {
  50.         throw "No long distance shipping container smashing! Nope!";
  51.     };
  52.     _shippingContainerVolume = _shippingContainer call ExileClient_util_model_getBoundingBoxVolume;
  53.     if (_shippingContainerVolume < 1) then
  54.     {
  55.         _shippingContainerVolume = 1;
  56.     };
  57.     //_damagePerHit = (1 / (_shippingContainerVolume * 0.5)) min 0.2;
  58.     //_newDamage = ((damage _shippingContainer) + _damagePerHit) min 1;
  60.     _newDamage = (damage _shippingContainer); //CDAH
  61.     if (_newDamage < 0.85) then  
  62.     {
  63.         _shippingContainer setDamage [((damage _shippingContainer) + 0.1),false];
  64.     };
  65. ///////////////////////////////////
  66. //////Farm Metal Into Vehicles/////
  67. ///////////////////////////////////
  68.             _nearestTruck = (getPosATL _shippingContainer) nearEntities[[
  70.                         "Exile_Car_BRDM2_HQ",
  72.                         "Exile_Car_BTR40_MG_Green","Exile_Car_BTR40_MG_Camo","Exile_Car_BTR40_Green","Exile_Car_BTR40_Camo",
  74.                         "Exile_Car_Golf_Red","Exile_Car_Golf_Black",
  76.                         "Exile_Car_Hatchback_Beige","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Green","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Blue","Exile_Car_Hatchback_BlueCustom",
  77.                         "Exile_Car_Hatchback_BeigeCustom","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Yellow","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Grey","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Black",
  78.                         "Exile_Car_Hatchback_Dark","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Rusty1","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Rusty2","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Rusty3",
  80.                         "Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Red","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Blue","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Orange","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_White",
  81.                         "Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Beige","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Green","Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Admin",
  83.                         "Exile_Car_HEMMT","HMMWV_M134","Exile_Car_HMMWV_M134_Green","Exile_Car_HMMWV_M134_Desert","HMMWV_M2","Exile_Car_HMMWV_M2_Green",
  84.                         "Exile_Car_HMMWV_M2_Desert","HMMWV_MEV","Exile_Car_HMMWV_MEV_Green","Exile_Car_HMMWV_MEV_Desert","HMMWV_UNA",
  85.                         "Exile_Car_HMMWV_UNA_Green","Exile_Car_HMMWV_UNA_Desert",
  87.                         "Exile_Car_Hunter",
  88.                         "Exile_Car_Ifrit",
  90.                         "Exile_Car_Ikarus_Blue","Exile_Car_Ikarus_Red","Exile_Car_Ikarus_Party",
  92.                         "Exile_Car_Lada_Green","Exile_Car_Lada_Taxi","Exile_Car_Lada_Red","Exile_Car_Lada_White","Exile_Car_Lada_Hipster",
  94.                         "Exile_Car_LandRover_Red","Exile_Car_LandRover_Urban","Exile_Car_LandRover_Green","Exile_Car_LandRover_Sand","Exile_Car_LandRover_Desert",
  95.                         "Exile_Car_LandRover_Ambulance_Green","Exile_Car_LandRover_Ambulance_Desert","Exile_Car_LandRover_Ambulance_Sand",
  97.                         "Exile_Car_Octavius_White","Exile_Car_Octavius_Black",
  99.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Red","Exile_Car_Offroad_Beige","Exile_Car_Offroad_White","Exile_Car_Offroad_Blue","Exile_Car_Offroad_DarkRed",
  100.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_BlueCustom","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla02","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla03",
  101.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla04","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla05","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla07",
  102.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla08","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla09","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla10","Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla11",
  103.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Guerilla12","Exile_Car_Offroad_Rusty1","Exile_Car_Offroad_Rusty2","Exile_Car_Offroad_Rusty3",
  105.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla02","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla03","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla04",
  106.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla05","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla07","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla08",
  107.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla09","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla10","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla11","Exile_Car_Offroad_Armed_Guerilla12",
  109.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Civillian","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Red","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Beige","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_White",
  110.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Blue","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_DarkRed","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_BlueCustom","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla01",
  111.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla02","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla03","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla04","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla05",
  112.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla07","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla08","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla09",
  113.                         "Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla10","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla11","Exile_Car_Offroad_Repair_Guerilla12",
  115.                         "Exile_Car_OldTractor_Red",
  116.                         "Exile_Car_Strider",
  118.                         "Exile_Car_SUV_Red","Exile_Car_SUV_Black","Exile_Car_SUV_Grey","Exile_Car_SUV_Orange","Exile_Car_SUV_Rusty1","Exile_Car_SUV_Rusty2",
  119.                         "Exile_Car_SUV_Rusty3","SUV_Base",
  121.                         "Exile_Car_SUVXL_Black","Exile_Car_SUV_Armed_Black",
  123.                         "Exile_Car_Tempest",
  125.                         "Exile_Car_TowTractor_White",
  127.                         "Exile_Car_Tractor_Red",
  128.                         "Exile_Car_UAZ_Green","Exile_Car_UAZ_Open_Green",
  130.                         "Exile_Car_Ural_Covered_Blue","Exile_Car_Ural_Covered_Yellow","Exile_Car_Ural_Covered_Worker","Exile_Car_Ural_Covered_Military","Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Blue",
  131.                         "Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Yellow","Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Worker","Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Military",
  133.                         "Exile_Car_V3S_Covered","Exile_Car_V3S_Open",
  135.                         "Exile_Car_Van_Black","Exile_Car_Van_White","Exile_Car_Van_Red","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla02",
  136.                         "Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla03","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla04","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla05","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla07",
  137.                         "Exile_Car_Van_Guerilla08",
  139.                         "Exile_Car_Van_Box_Black","Exile_Car_Van_Box_White","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Red","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla02",
  140.                         "Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla03","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla04","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla05","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla06","Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla07",
  141.                         "Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla08",
  143.                         "Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Black","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_White","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Red","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Guerilla01","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Guerilla02","Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Guerilla03",
  145.                         "Exile_Car_Volha_Blue","Exile_Car_Volha_White","Exile_Car_Volha_Black",
  147.                         "Exile_Car_Zamak",
  149.                         "Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Black","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Blue","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Red","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_White","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Nato","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Csat","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Fia",
  150.                         "Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Guerilla01","Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Guerilla02",
  152.                         "Exile_Chopper_Hellcat_Green","Exile_Chopper_Hellcat_FIA",
  154.                         "Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green","Exile_Chopper_Huey_Desert","Exile_Chopper_Huey_Armed_Green","Exile_Chopper_Huey_Armed_Desert",
  156.                         "Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Green","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Blue","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Red","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_ION",
  157.                         "Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_BlueLine","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Digital","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Elliptical",
  158.                         "Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Furious","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_GrayWatcher","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Jeans",
  159.                         "Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Light","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Shadow","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Sheriff",
  160.                         "Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Speedy","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Sunset","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Vrana",
  161.                         "Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Wasp","Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_Wave",
  163.                         "Exile_Chopper_Huron_Black","Exile_Chopper_Huron_Green",
  165.                         "Exile_Chopper_Mohawk_FIA",
  167.                         "Exile_Chopper_Orca_CSAT","Exile_Chopper_Orca_Black","Exile_Chopper_Orca_BlackCustom",
  169.                         "Exile_Chopper_Taru_CSAT","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Black","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Covered_CSAT","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Covered_Black","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Transport_CSAT","Exile_Chopper_Taru_Transport_Black",
  171.                         "Exile_Plane_Ceasar","Exile_Plane_BlackfishInfantry","Exile_Plane_BlackfishVehicle",
  172.                         "Exile_Car_ProwlerLight","Exile_Car_ProwlerUnarmed",
  173.                         "Exile_Car_QilinUnarmed",
  174.                         "Exile_Car_MB4WD",
  175.                         "Exile_Car_MB4WDOpen",
  177.                         "C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F",
  178.                         "B_T_LSV_01_armed_F", "B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_F", "O_T_LSV_02_armed_F","O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_F","B_T_UAV_03_F","C_Plane_Civil_01_F","O_T_UAV_04_CAS_F","B_T_VTOL_01_armed_F",
  179.                         "B_T_VTOL_01_infantry_F","B_T_VTOL_01_vehicle_F","O_T_VTOL_02_infantry_F","O_T_VTOL_02_vehicle_F","I_C_Boat_Transport_02_F","C_Scoooter_Transport_01_F",
  181.                         "CUP_C_Datsun","CUP_C_Datsun_4seat","CUP_C_Datsun_Plain","CUP_C_Datsun_Covered","CUP_C_Datsun_Tubeframe",
  182.                         "CUP_C_Ural_Civ_01","CUP_C_Ural_Civ_02","CUP_C_Ural_Civ_03","CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_01","CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_02","CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_03","CUP_O_Ural_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_RU","CUP_I_Ural_UN",
  183.                         "CUP_B_Ural_CDF","CUP_O_Ural_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_SLA","CUP_O_Ural_Open_TKA","CUP_B_Ural_Open_CDF","CUP_O_Ural_Open_RU","CUP_O_Ural_Open_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Open_SLA","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_SLA",
  184.                         "CUP_B_Ural_Empty_CDF","CUP_I_Ural_Empty_UN","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_RU","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Empty_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_SLA","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Repair_RU",
  185.                         "CUP_I_Ural_Repair_UN","CUP_B_Ural_Repair_CDF","CUP_B_Ural_Refuel_CDF","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_RU","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_TKA","CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_SLA","CUP_C_LR_Transport_CTK",
  186.                         "CUP_O_LR_Transport_TKA","CUP_O_LR_Transport_TKM","CUP_B_LR_Transport_CZ_W","CUP_B_LR_Transport_CZ_D","CUP_B_LR_Transport_GB_W","CUP_B_LR_Transport_GB_D","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_CZ_W",
  187.                         "CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_CZ_D","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_GB_W","CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_GB_D","CUP_O_LR_Ambulance_TKA","CUP_C_UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV","CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_RU","CUP_I_UAZ_Unarmed_UN","CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_TKA",
  188.                         "CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_CHDKZ","CUP_B_UAZ_Unarmed_ACR","CUP_B_UAZ_Unarmed_CDF","CUP_C_UAZ_Open_TK_CIV","CUP_O_UAZ_Open_CHDKZ","CUP_O_UAZ_Open_RU","CUP_O_UAZ_Open_TKA","CUP_I_UAZ_Open_UN","CUP_B_UAZ_Open_ACR",
  189.                         "CUP_B_UAZ_Open_CDF","CUP_B_HMMWV_Unarmed_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_Unarmed_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_ACR","CUP_B_HMMWV_Transport_USA","CUP_I_M113_Med_RACS","CUP_I_M113_Med_UN",
  190.                         "CUP_O_LR_MG_TKM","CUP_O_LR_MG_TKA","CUP_I_Datsun_PK","CUP_I_Datsun_PK_Random","CUP_I_Datsun_PK_TK","CUP_I_Datsun_PK_TK_Random","CUP_O_Datsun_PK","CUP_O_Datsun_PK_Random","CUP_O_UAZ_MG_CHDKZ",
  191.                         "CUP_O_UAZ_MG_RU","CUP_O_UAZ_MG_TKA","CUP_I_UAZ_MG_UN","CUP_B_UAZ_MG_ACR","CUP_B_UAZ_MG_CDF","CUP_B_UAZ_AGS30_CDF","CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_CHDKZ","CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_RU","CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_TKA","CUP_I_UAZ_AGS30_UN",
  192.                         "CUP_I_M113_RACS","CUP_I_M113_UN","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_W","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_GMG_D","CUP_BAF_Jackal2_GMG_W","CUP_B_LR_Special_CZ_W","CUP_B_LR_Special_Des_CZ_D","CUP_B_LR_MG_CZ_W",
  193.                         "CUP_B_LR_MG_GB_W","CUP_B_HMMWV_M1114_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_M2_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_GPK_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_DSHKM_GPK_ACR","CUP_B_HMMWV_AGS_GPK_ACR",
  194.                         "CUP_B_HMMWV_MK19_USMC","CUP_B_HMMWV_MK19_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_MK19_USA","CUP_B_HMMWV_SOV_USA","CUP_B_BRDM2_HQ_CDF","CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_SLA","CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_UN","CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_NAPA","CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_TK_Gue",
  195.                         "CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_TKA","CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_CHDKZ","CUP_O_BRDM2_CHDKZ","CUP_O_BRDM2_SLA","CUP_O_BRDM2_TKA","CUP_I_BRDM2_NAPA","CUP_I_BRDM2_TK_Gue","CUP_I_BRDM2_UN","CUP_B_BRDM2_CDF","CUP_B_CH53E_USMC",
  196.                         "CUP_B_UH1Y_UNA_F","CUP_B_UH1Y_MEV_F","CUP_C_Mi17_Civilian_RU","CUP_B_Mi17_CDF","CUP_O_Mi17_TK","CUP_B_Mi17_medevac_CDF","CUP_B_Mi171Sh_Unarmed_ACR","CUP_O_Mi8_medevac_CHDKZ","CUP_O_Mi8_medevac_RU",
  197.                         "CUP_Merlin_HC3_FFV","CUP_Merlin_HC3","CUP_Merlin_HC3_MED","CUP_B_MH60S_USMC","CUP_B_MH60S_FFV_USMC","CUP_B_AW159_Unarmed_BAF","CUP_B_CH47F_USA","CUP_B_CH47F_GB","CUP_B_UH60M_US","CUP_B_UH60L_US",
  198.                         "CUP_B_UH60M_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60L_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_US","CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_US","CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_US","CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_US","CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_US",
  199.                         "CUP_I_UH60L_RACS","CUP_I_UH60L_FFV_RACS","CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_RACS","CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_Racs","CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_Racs",
  201.                         "I_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_UAZ_Med","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Med","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Unarmed","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Med","B_mas_cars_LR_Unarmed",
  202.                         "B_mas_cars_LR_Med","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Med","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA","B_mas_HMMWV_MEV","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA_des","B_mas_HMMWV_MEV_des",
  203.                         "I_mas_cars_Ural","I_mas_cars_Ural_open","I_mas_cars_Ural_ammo","I_mas_cars_Ural_repair","I_mas_cars_Ural_fuel","O_mas_cars_Ural","O_mas_cars_Ural_open","O_mas_cars_Ural_ammo",
  204.                         "O_mas_cars_Ural_repair","O_mas_cars_Ural_fuel","I_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","I_mas_cars_UAZ_M2","O_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","B_mas_cars_Hilux_MG","B_mas_cars_Hilux_M2","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_M2","B_mas_cars_LR_M2",
  205.                         "B_mas_HMMWV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_M2","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_M2_des","B_mas_UH60M_MEV","B_mas_UH1Y_UNA_F","B_mas_UH1Y_MEV_F",
  207.                         "B_Heli_Transport_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_camo_F","b_heli_transport_03_black_f","b_heli_transport_03_f",
  209.                         "CUP_O_GAZ_Vodnik_PK_RU", // Vodnik
  210.                         "CUP_B_RG31_M2_GC_USMC", // RG31 with periscope camera, check for thermal
  211.                         "CUP_B_RG31_M2_USMC", // RG31 sand camo
  212.                         "CUP_B_RG31_M2_OD_USMC", // RG31 green camo
  213.                         "CUP_B_RG31E_M2_USMC", // RG31 troop transport
  214.                         "CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_GPK_USA", // HMMWV, exposed turret with guard
  215.                         "CUP_O_BTR90_HQ_RU", // basically a BRDM2 with more wheels
  216.                         "CUP_B_M1133_MEV_Desert_Slat", // unarmed APC w/RPG guard
  217.                         "CUP_B_M1133_MEV_Woodland_Slat", // unarmed APC w/RPG guard
  218.                         "CUP_B_LAV25_HQ_USMC", // LAV w/more wheels
  219.                         "CUP_B_RHIB_USMC", // Armed RHIB
  220.                         "CUP_B_RHIB_RACS"
  222.                         ], 15];
  224.             _weaponHolder = objNull;
  225.             if ((count _nearestTruck > 0)) then
  226.             {
  227.                 _truck = _nearestTruck select 0;
  228.                 if (_truck canAdd "Exile_Item_JunkMetal") then
  229.                     {
  230.                     _numberOfItems = (ceil (_shippingContainerVolume / random [15,25,30])) max 1;
  231.                     format ["Spawning %1 junk metal at %2", _numberOfItems, _truck] call ExileServer_util_log;//Server RPT logging
  232.                     _truck addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Exile_Item_JunkMetal", _numberOfItems];
  233.                     _shippingContainer setDamage [999,false];
  235.                         [_sessionID, "toastRequest", ["SuccessTitleOnly", [format ["%1 Junk metal was put inside your Vehicle!", _numberOfItems]]]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
  237.                     }                      
  239.                     else
  240.                     {
  241.                         _positionPlr = getPosATL _player;
  242.                         _numberOfItems = (ceil (_shippingContainerVolume / random [15,25,30])) max 1;
  243.                         format ["Spawning %1 junk metal at %2", _numberOfItems, _player] call ExileServer_util_log; //Server RPT logging                   
  244.                         _weaponHolder = createVehicle ["GroundWeaponHolder", _positionPlr, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  245.                         _weaponHolder setPosATL _positionPlr;
  246.                         _weaponHolder addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Exile_Item_JunkMetal", _numberOfItems];
  247.                         _shippingContainer setDamage [999,false];
  249.                             [_sessionID, "toastRequest", ["SuccessTitleOnly", [_metalVehicleFullText]]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
  250.                     };
  251.             }
  252.             else
  253.             {  
  254.     _shippingContainerPosition = getPosATL _shippingContainer;
  255.     _positionPlr = getPosATL _player;
  256.     _numberOfItems = (ceil (_shippingContainerVolume / random [15,25,30])) max 1;
  257.     format ["Spawning %1 junk metal at %2", _numberOfItems, _player] call ExileServer_util_log; //Server RPT logging   
  258.     _weaponHolder = createVehicle ["GroundWeaponHolder", _positionPlr, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  259.     _weaponHolder setPosATL _positionPlr;
  260.     _weaponHolder addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Exile_Item_JunkMetal", _numberOfItems];
  261.     _shippingContainer setDamage [999,false];
  264.             [_sessionID, "toastRequest", ["SuccessTitleOnly", [_metalText]]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
  265.             }; 
  269. }
  270. catch
  271. {
  272.     _exception call ExileServer_util_log;
  273. };
  274. true

Advertisement