dima054

Infistar anti-duping

8 posts in this topic

Hey, many times when player loots his own body(and some other cases as well probably) infistar will despawn his ghillie/vest/backpack. How can i stop this from happening? Happens with stopSafeGlitchAndCorpseDupe on and off.

Thank you.

What is in the log(s) when that happens?
What message does it show?

Advertisement

I recognize same infos sometimes...the "A3_Exile_Altis_DUPE__18_11_2017.log" has this kind of entries:

18.11.2017 18:39:58: NAME (UID) - DUPE REMOVED FROM VEST: Exile_Item_PlasticBottleFreshWater (2.10205)
18.11.2017 20:30:29: NAME (UID) - DUPE REMOVED FROM UNIFORM: Exile_Item_CatFood_Cooked (61.655)

Can't figure out why the dupe infos coming :rock:

Also EXPERIMENTAL_DUPE_CHECK has records about bergens. But also ghillies guns and vests suffer from that issue. Nothing in logs really.

I have seen when sometimes a player loots their corpse, the gear remains on the corpse. Then if another player loots it,  all items are removed as duped from both players. Also,  if in a moving vehicle, if you transfer items between your person and vehicle, they will be removed as duped when you exit the vehicle. I have the anti dupe checks turned off,  but this still happens 

i get this at times also, i just dont wory about it.But if it keeps happening to the same person all the time we have an issue which will get delt with

Advertisement