rolecraft

Adding other applications to the infistar customapps?

Question

Right so fairly blunt, i've gotten absolutely no idea how to add other applications to Infistar customapps. Is there any clear long/short/rocketsiency type of instructions out there which could help me? I'm mainly after the PaintShop app. And also a couple of ExAd applications. Yet installing them using the last 4 slots of Infistar customapp makes my brain go numb. It looks so easy, yet i manage to screw it up continuesly. And therefor i'd like a proper tutorial of some sort. As the stuff i've found so far either makes my brain scramble or makes no sense whatshowever. 

So to be clear, infistar custom apps work fine.  It's adding other apps to CustomApps which is the issue..

5 answers to this question

might try asking in infistar forum .. but you can't take exad apps out of exad .. not without their permission ,, search google for ( xm8 apps exile )  lots of content for xm8

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

Advertisement

I'm having the same issue. I don't know if I can use EXAD and InfistarAPPs at same time.

I am sure, you can use ExAd and Infi at the same time.
I did it a few month ago.

Like, do i have to merge the files... or could i just simply launch with both at same time? I dont know much here... :/ This is why i rely on the generosity of the Genius's 

Advertisement