omega23141

scripting apps and mod service????

15 posts in this topic

so im running a exile server with zombies and demons dms and occupation and control points is there anyone that can do some scripting add some xm8 apps and r3f logistics as well as rhs weapons vehicles and unit mod to the traders ? 

Edited by omega23141
1 person likes this

so im running a exile server with zombies and demons dms and occupation and control points is there anyone that can do some scripting add some xm8 apps and r3f logistics as well as rhs weapons vehicles and unit mod to the traders ? 

sure, I can help :) sent you a pm, better to talk via Steam

Edited by Georgie

Advertisement

May I suggest learning how to do these things yourself rather than enlisting/paying for help.

2 people like this

Dont like to be rude, it would be better to learn how to add these scripts as they are straight forward and this is the only way you will learn, otherwise if your server breaks down you will be cursing whoever helped you in the first place.

just remember a new updated mod for exile coming soon so be prepared.

G.L

2 people like this

By all means pay someone to write you something that doesn't exist. But don't pay or ask someone to install something that comes with a full guide on how to install it xD 

4 people like this

most of the guides  are translated from another language and are vary vauge i know the basics but lack the patience to do it 

5 hours ago, omega23141 said:

most of the guides  are translated from another language and are vary vauge i know the basics but lack the patience to do it 

If you can follow that and get a working default server, then you can install additional mods and scripts.

2 people like this

On 2017-05-14 at 1:48 PM, kuplion said:

If you can follow that and get a working default server, then you can install additional mods and scripts.

I really wish a mod or someone here would decide to make videos in CLEAR/FLUENT English.

for example were on whatever version of exile yet there is a SINGLE "how to update your server" video or text. 

You see guys like playerunknown get huge and thru it a he helped ppl with his mod! 

Im just hoping one of you finally steps of instead of that lame ass " get good" kind of argument I see from a lot of you. 

Exile could be a lot bigger then it is with just a little effort from you guys that have incredible skills that a lot of us would love to learn.

( this a text I'm sure it'll come off as I'm being rude but I'm not in any way trying to be )

Cheers :D

18 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

Shows you three are A: kinda clueless, B: A whee arrogant. Lets' make a quick video on battle royale, h1z1, and battlegrounds and compare the numbers.. Oh don't want to? haha wonder why! Also make another video of exile being added to the mod hall of fame? What?.. It's not there?!! Love how the mod's prove my point to lol cheers as option B proven over and over and over and...

#micdropyougotowned!

4 hours ago, Tango5Ni9r said:

Shows you three are A: kinda clueless, B: A whee arrogant. Lets' make a quick video on battle royale, h1z1, and battlegrounds and compare the numbers.. Oh don't want to? haha wonder why! Also make another video of exile being added to the mod hall of fame? What?.. It's not there?!! Love how the mod's prove my point to lol cheers as option B proven over and over and over and...

#micdropyougotowned!

The picture represents not enough players to fill the servers. Arma 3 isn't exactly big in any means either. Our mod + Life is split pretty well. By all means make a server that is the same scripted mess as the others and enjoy having 0 players or join one thats already popular. 

2 people like this

Advertisement