Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZombieJoneZ

Cannot get my server to work with mods.

Question

Hello I'm having really bad issues starting up my server with mods i can get exile to work just the base mod i cant get my others to work it keeps kicking me off my game too, ive tried fixing a pbo called dms because it says it has an error but i've re downloaded the base file and it still does not work, i have added a pastebin link if any of you can help me with my RPT https://pastebin.com/418kC18P Thanks so much for taking the time to read!

All i want to work is Exile Z 2, Bloodlust (if not thats fine) ,DMS 

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, ZombieJoneZ said:

Hello I'm having really bad issues starting up my server with mods i can get exile to work just the base mod i cant get my others to work it keeps kicking me off my game too, ive tried fixing a pbo called dms because it says it has an error but i've re downloaded the base file and it still does not work, i have added a pastebin link if any of you can help me with my RPT https://pastebin.com/418kC18P Thanks so much for taking the time to read!

All i want to work is Exile Z 2, Bloodlust (if not thats fine) ,DMS 

Your DMS is hosed .. the rpt says what line is buggered .. but it could be a few lines above or below .. if you modified the base dms .. you left out a "  or a ' or ,  or left in somewhere.. or left one in that should be out .. best thing ... is to change whatever files you edited back to default .. test .. is dms running without errors in the RPT ?  no one ever said it was easy .. steep learning curve .. and you're better off to wait for exile 1.03 to release .. as you will have to start over again

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

Advertisement