Dryer Sheet

Exile mod loading error

Question

Whenever i try loading into a arma 3 exile server i get a long error message and says "you were kicked off the game" and ive had this issue before. Ive talked to somebody on here and they sent me an older verson of Exile and i just needed to replace it with the new version and it worked. If its possible can anybody send me the update before the last one for the Exile mod, Thank you. 

DFBF4391939EF930A5D5D441DFB4DA81DA9136F8

Edited by Dryer Sheet

3 answers to this question

Either the server and client versions of the mods don't match, or you've not added the server key to the server.

Ive tried verifying all the mods and nothings worked. I cant even join a normal server it just says "you were kicked off the game". I'm unsure of what to do i do not want to uninstall the game when there might be another way to resolve this issue.

12 minutes ago, Dryer Sheet said:

Ive tried verifying all the mods and nothings worked. I cant even join a normal server it just says "you were kicked off the game". I'm unsure of what to do i do not want to uninstall the game when there might be another way to resolve this issue.

Completely delete the mods and start again. Make sure you're not loading any other mods via command line.

Advertisement