AdasT

[SOLVED] problem with exile

13 posts in this topic

Hi i just purchased Arma 3 apex edition and wanted to join exile server i followed on some video on youtube on how to get it working and when i joined it said cannot play edit this mission right now i have deleted everything uninstalled can you help me to get it working is there step by step on how to install the mod properly and do i need to use a3launcher too for it ?  

Hello Adast,

#1 - Install ARMA

#2 - Install Exile

#3 - Join Exile server

That is IT!  The ONLY other thing is if the server you are joining is using some sort of mod(s), and if so, you must download and install them, then start ARMA and join that server!

:)

3 people like this

Advertisement

thanks for the reply so to install exile i need to download client from the download page and do i put that exile folder in the arma 3 folder ? 

If you're not too familiar with installing mods etc I would recommend you download A3Launcher and join servers through that. 
It will download and install all the required mods for you  https://a3launcher.com/

2 people like this

Use default arma launcher. More choice of mods available

Click on a server and it will download the mods for you

58 minutes ago, Razor77 said:

Use default arma launcher. More choice of mods available

Click on a server and it will download the mods for you

Don't use the default launcher, it's a buggy mess. It may have "more choice" but 99.9% of those mods are not used on Exile Servers.

Instead, use the launcher Shix recommended. Not only does it use Steam Workshop but it also has direct downloads for mods that are not on Steam.

If you run into any issues, you can use either the forums here, as you have, the A3L forums, or our Discord (link at the top ^^^) for fast support (I recommend the Discord as someone is always online!).

Enjoy Exile. :)

1 person likes this

i reinstalled again but after i join the server this comes up 

Untitled.png

Ensure you're logged into Steam before opening A3L.

If that still doesn't work, restart your PC and then make sure Steam is logged in first.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Ensure you're logged into Steam before opening A3L.

If that still doesn't work, restart your PC and then make sure Steam is logged in first.

Yes im logged in into steam and right now i click unsubscribe and subscribe then different comes up  ryan zombies but i try no to restart pc 

It may a Steam issue at the moment then.

Advertisement