Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Unique

Compatibility

4 posts in this topic

Hello Mr. Unique,

Not being a 'wisenheimer', who said it would not work?  Also, I guess your knowledge is quite limited on this subject as well.  The use of discord is thru EXILE, NOT ARMA!  So it would not make a 'hill of beans' either way!

ARMA starts Exile, Exile sends message to Discord.

NOT: ARMA starts Exile, then Exile sends message to ARMA, then ARMA sends it to Discord.

This is also how the database works as well:  ARMA starts Exile, Exile sends message to Database

:)

Advertisement
On 19.05.2017 at 9:05 PM, Z80CPU said:

Hello Mr. Unique,

Not being a 'wisenheimer', who said it would not work?  Also, I guess your knowledge is quite limited on this subject as well.  The use of discord is thru EXILE, NOT ARMA!  So it would not make a 'hill of beans' either way!

ARMA starts Exile, Exile sends message to Discord.

NOT: ARMA starts Exile, then Exile sends message to ARMA, then ARMA sends it to Discord.

This is also how the database works as well:  ARMA starts Exile, Exile sends message to Database

:)

I'm not sure that this is so, the arma3 x64 will not be able to contact x86 bits of dll, and the message will never reach ...

I never stated what would work with what.  All I stated is that ARMA is not using Discord, rather Exile is.  Please re-read what I stated.

;)

Advertisement