maxthecasualgamer

Global Ban?

13 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I own a arma 3 RP community server (DemonicRP) and I own my infistar anti-hack for the server. This being said we have a admin tool in-game that also has the ability to open Debug. I was in-game testing our new feature and opened Debug and then our infistar anti-hack banned me globally. The reason the Anti-hack banned me was because at the time of me testing the admin tools I was not on the Anti-hack roster for use. So it detected me opening Debug as a hack. So now I'm globally banned. I'm not sure what I need to do to get off this list as this wasn't my fault for this occurring. Any advice or help is appreciated.

And why you need another tool if you own infistar? Infistar also have the option too open the debugmonitors. :D

Advertisement

In your server root file look for a text file called ban. Remove your UID from it.

20 minutes ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

And why you need another tool if you own infistar? Infistar also have the option too open the debugmonitors. :D

It's so that my Administrator team doesn't need to use InfiSTAR they can just use that in-game system it's weird but if seen explains itself. 

9 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

In your server root file look for a text file called ban. Remove your UID from it.

I did, I also looked into the log file and removed myself from it. From what I can see I'm removed from anything that is related to bans I'll see here in a few. 

@Beowulfv @Sgt. ScrapMetal

I've removed myself from all the ban logs/files. And I still get kicked from game. I'm not sure on how to fix this. I get kicked from game every time I join I get to where I can select my role and then click join then kicked from game

I've looked through the global ban list I'm on there. But I'm 100% sure it's because of this situation. Because prior to this I was playing Exile for a day no issues. Then this happened then this issue arrose

So I've checked the server logs. It says hack detected but I'm not sure why it's coming up with this. I have my servers mods enabled that's it. Nothing else, no custom faces nothing just the files required to join the server. 

UPDATE

So I've looked through my logs and ban files (I only have one in my servers folder) I'm not listed on it. I went through the logs and it says 

20.05.2017 20:04:14: Maxwell Sensualsteen(76561198095730432 - 18) GLOBAL BAN: $Hack detected

I'm not sure on why it says this as I'm not hacking there's no reason to hack on my own server....I can't figure out the solution to this problem. 

Advertisement