IbziDk

Chernarus Loot

Question

Hi.

We have spend the last two days, trying to get a Chernarus server running.

We have followed this instruction 

But no loot is spawning at all....

We have CUP terrain installed

Can anybody tell us, what we are doing wrong??

This is our server config.cpp:

https://pastebin.com/X1aF8wfW

And the picture shows the server pbo.

Thx in advance ;-) 

server pbo.png

Edited by IbziDk

3 answers to this question

Do you have upgrade your @ExileServer\addons\exile_server in 1.0.3 ? For me it was that and it s works now !

Just a question - you have an include in there for chernaruslootbuildings.hpp but haven't included that in your pastebin. Would you mind adding that one in too?  

I'm asking because I'm wondering if the format of that file is correct, the post you've noted that you got it from is quite old and there was a change of formatting in the buildings loot positions last year......

17 hours ago, Roroco said:

Do you have upgrade your @ExileServer\addons\exile_server in 1.0.3 ? For me it was that and it s works now !

Yep :-)

17 hours ago, Riker2335 said:

Just a question - you have an include in there for chernaruslootbuildings.hpp but haven't included that in your pastebin. Would you mind adding that one in too?  

I'm asking because I'm wondering if the format of that file is correct, the post you've noted that you got it from is quite old and there was a change of formatting in the buildings loot positions last year......

Somehow we got it working :-) (After another 8 hours...)

Copied everything from chernaruslootbuildings.hpp into server config.cpp, kept the loot from the loot compiler from the Exile 1.0.3 update, and then took the mission config.cpp from our Altis sever... And tadaaa loot started to spawn.  

1 person likes this

Advertisement