Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yarpii

[Question] Hidden Super Admins

8 posts in this topic

i have a other question :) yes i know it can be stupid but still i like to ask.

I have in my infistar files this code:

hiddenSuperAdmin[] =
{
	"UID1","UID2","UID3","..."
};

and i thought it was just like arma 2 that these admin are hidden from other admins or that any other admin in

adminUIDandAccess[] =
{
	{
		{"UID0","UID2","UID3","..."},	/* Admins with UIDs in this Array have their Access defined in the array below. */
		{

can't teleport or do anything to those who are added on the hiddenSuperAdmin list.

But now is the issue i think i have the idea wrong of the code or i do something wrong..

I hope there is some one in this community who can help me or explain about this

14 minutes ago, yarpii said:

i have a other question :) yes i know it can be stupid but still i like to ask.

I have in my infistar files this code:

hiddenSuperAdmin[] =
{
	"UID1","UID2","UID3","..."
};

and i thought it was just like arma 2 that these admin are hidden from other admins or that any other admin in

adminUIDandAccess[] =
{
	{
		{"UID0","UID2","UID3","..."},	/* Admins with UIDs in this Array have their Access defined in the array below. */
		{

can't teleport or do anything to those who are added on the hiddenSuperAdmin list.

But now is the issue i think i have the idea wrong of the code or i do something wrong..

I hope there is some one in this community who can help me or explain about this

This requires the admin to type into chat !admin to login and use their admin same goes with turning them off

startAsNormal[] =

This one means they are always logged in as admin

hiddenSuperAdmin[] =

This is the top tier admin level

adminUIDandAccess[] =

There are 2 other options below this that can be edited to limit access to certain abilities.

Advertisement

sooo this means that there is no hidden super admins.......
or any head admin that's can't be toughed by normal admins

hiddenSuperAdmin is just that you an admin but no other admin can see that you a admin

so the next question is there a way in the infistar settings i can make he head admin untouchable.

same we have in our arma 2 infistar files

good question i have never testet if they can kick me as hiddenadmin.

but they can do any with you what they can do at normal players also. like restrain and stuff

you can remove options from other admins so they are not able to kick, ban or freeze

hidden super admins appear like normal players to other admins but they can still be killed/kicked and those things from the other admins

3 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

hidden super admins appear like normal players to other admins but they can still be killed/kicked and those things from the other admins

is it not maybe possible to make it... because u have it in arma 2 and we really like it like that.... it's not i don't trust my team... it's just i like to have this option :)

Advertisement