Meliodas34

CUP Trader list. Help

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a complete list for traders with cup weapons, units and vehicles?

The easiest way I found to get the classnames of the CUP stuff was to take a look at @red_ned's Easy Trader info. This will help you with your Loot and trader questions. (Link Below)

By the way... Cross posting on the forums will only piss off the moderators. Make a post and wait for an answer.
We should be past the point of acting like Stewie... "Mom.. Mommie.. Momma.. Mom.."

Edited by Kurewe

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Kurewe said:

The easiest way I found to get the classnames of the CUP stuff was to take a look at @red_ned's Easy Trader info. This will help you with your Loot and trader questions. (Link Below)

By the way... Cross posting on the forums will only piss off the moderators. Make a post and wait for an answer.
We should be past the point of acting like Stewie... "Mom.. Mommie.. Momma.. Mom.."

What do you mean with crossposting? the other post i did was for loot and this is the trade section?

the CUP stuff is pretty up to date as people donated the updates, I am still working on Exile core itself though

Advertisement